• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Trader Sell building when expired

defiantoneks

Interesting idea.
Has anyone else done this? I know it depends on the level of the building, but what kind of return are we looking at?
Screen Shot 2023-07-30 at 9.24.11 AM.png

Yogi Dave

i also delay selling those (as space allows) if there is a FA upcoming. supply production drops and coin badges are needed, so you can sell those rather than spend all of your coin rains.
I like this. It's nice to multipurpose a building. I'd like to feed the bears during an FA so the coins would serve another purpose too. However, I sell them off before the FA to allow space for a tiny town to produce statues and blacksmiths.
Has anyone else done this? I know it depends on the level of the building, but what kind of return are we looking at?
I asked my FS how much they get if they sold them. Most of them are in the upper chapters and I only waited an hour for answers. Remember the cap in the MH for coins is 10 times the hammer cap.

Chapter of building​
Gold (Coins)​
Hammers (Supplies)​
20​
26 million4.8 million
19​
17 million3.2 million
18​
11 million2.1 million
17​
7.4 million1.4 million
Chapter 20 MH caps are 200 million for coin and 20 million for hammers. It takes 7.6 buildings to cap the coins and 4.6 to cap the hammers. The ratio of coins to hammers is between 5 and 6 in all these chapters, so I'm going to assume the number of buildings needed to reach the MH cap is around the same for each chapter.

Flashfyre

Hey, new thought: Those who just cater or don't use the 5d buildings might want to place and sell them buildings for the coins and hammers. It might be better than disenchanting them. It's easy to overflow the MH cap, so be careful. It seems like it only takes 5 or 6 from the chapter you are in to fill the MH.
This assumes that we caters would waste CCs and Spell Fragments to craft them in the first place. All to get coins and supplies which we are probably swimming in already. Not really an efficient process, I think.

defiantoneks

This assumes that we caters would waste CCs and Spell Fragments to craft them in the first place. All to get coins and supplies which we are probably swimming in already. Not really an efficient process, I think.
if you participate in the FA, that may be something you elect to craft for residue badges. esp knowing that's the payoff. kindof a circular thing. might be more valuable than wasting sips to get something else, at least.

Mrietha

I like this. It's nice to multipurpose a building. I'd like to feed the bears during an FA so the coins would serve another purpose too. However, I sell them off before the FA to allow space for a tiny town to produce statues and blacksmiths.

I asked my FS how much they get if they sold them. Most of them are in the upper chapters and I only waited an hour for answers. Remember the cap in the MH for coins is 10 times the hammer cap.

Chapter of building​
Gold (Coins)​
Hammers (Supplies)​
20​
26 million4.8 million
19​
17 million3.2 million
18​
11 million2.1 million
17​
7.4 million1.4 million
Chapter 20 MH caps are 200 million for coin and 20 million for hammers. It takes 7.6 buildings to cap the coins and 4.6 to cap the hammers. The ratio of coins to hammers is between 5 and 6 in all these chapters, so I'm going to assume the number of buildings needed to reach the MH cap is around the same for each chapter.
Thanks Yogi Dave for reaching out to your FA.
Never dreamed that they would be worth that much.

Pheryll

Set Designer
I'm in chapter 15 and for me the UUU/MMM/ELR all return 2.1 million coins and 410k supplies.

That is only 4.6% of coin cap and 8.9% supply cap. The sell price seems to be escalating faster than the caps at the later chapters to reach 13% coin cap and 24% supply cap at chapter 20. Some balancing may eventually need to be done to keep it from reaching over 100% in the new chapters.

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
I really dislike helping along a bully's thread (I typically read the Forums on my phone), but

The expiring buildings give a lot of gold and supplies, it's easy to overspill storage when selling a batch of them.

Pheryll

Set Designer
I really dislike helping along a bully's thread (I typically read the Forums on my phone), but

The expiring buildings give a lot of gold and supplies, it's easy to overspill storage when selling a batch of them.

Yeah, I guess my last statement was ominous enough to sound like bullying. I hope Elvenar identifies the coin and supply return as intentional and fix its production so that the percentages do not go out of bounds, rather than identify the coin and supply return as unintentional and remove all selling rewards from the buildings.

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
Yeah, I guess my last statement was ominous enough to sound like bullying. I hope Elvenar identifies the coin and supply return as intentional and fix its production so that the percentages do not go out of bounds, rather than identify the coin and supply return as unintentional and remove all selling rewards from the buildings.
I wasn't referring to you Pheryll.

Yogi Dave

Yeah, I guess my last statement was ominous enough to sound like bullying.
Uhh, no. Didn't sound like that at all.
... rather than identify the coin and supply return as unintentional and remove all selling rewards from the buildings.
I've mentioned the use of cashing in on these buildings to get coin and supplies in a couple of other post. I think it's intentional since this type building is in the MA, spire, and events. Besides, they don't read the forums. Oops, I hope I didn't jinx it.

Pheryll

Set Designer
I've mentioned the use of cashing in on these buildings to get coin and supplies in a couple of other post. I think it's intentional since this type building is in the MA, spire, and events. Besides, they don't read the forums. Oops, I hope I didn't jinx it.

Elvenar has the issue of intentionally ignoring a feature until it gets too far out of hand and then stating the feature was unintended. Yes, they know about it. It is only about what strategy they will use and how long they will kick the can down the road.

Genefer

I would like a sell button on every building rather than the selection tool, because I don't like the anxiety of accidentally selling the wrong building if I were not paying attention or selling several - like the level 1s after an adventure - when I confirm.

I would not waste my catalysts or Spell Frags to craft an expiring building to sell them for coins & supplies. Though if I did not use troops and acquired DAs in the spire - I agree it's a better deal to place and sell.

Genefer

Does it not make better sense to transport it back to your summonings and then convert it into spell fragments (assuming it is worth more than the transporting spell)?

I have never received coins or supplies from any culture building - not premium, built, or won in an event. So, in these situations if you have the teleports - why not better to get fragments than nothing.