• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

sell goods for gold

DeletedUser1571

it would be helpful sometimes to be able to sell goods for gold. It would also help if you can determine your own amounts of offer and demand.

DeletedUser

Do you mean be able to sell to other players for gold, or to the Wholesaler? I could see both being useful at times.

As for determining your own amounts, is the Trader not showing the plus and minus buttons next to the goods in the Place Offer tab?

DeletedUser594

You can determine your amounts but you will have to enter the amount twice. The first amount you offer will automatically get "corrected" to reflect fair value. After it's corrected you can change the amount so long as the trade does not become excessively imbalanced.

DeletedUser

Regarding selling anything for gold: Granted, I am still a relative newbie, but I find gold is one of the game aspects of which I am NEVER in short supply. I am always doing a balancing act because I am low in supplies, space, culture, and population, but gold I have in droves. When I run through my neighborhood doing NH, I have to stop and buy Elixir from the Wholesaler, before I can finish.

DeletedUser188

This idea gets a -1
In a balanced city gold and supplies are easy to collect
Goods aren't as easy to get as the gold and supplies it takes to produce but not impossible
The unboosted goods can be harder to collect if not in good fellowship or without active neighbors
What would the rate of exchange be based on ?
The amount of gold it took to produce the goods or the amount it costs to buy from wholesaler ?
It costs gold and supplies to produce goods will I be able to buy supplies with goods ?
I am not going to produce goods using my gold and supplies just to turn around and give the goods back for a reduced amount of gold
I repeat in a balanced city gold and supplies are easy to collect

DeletedUser

I also think gold is easy to get. While many neighbors never reciprocate, some will, and either way you get gold. Upgrade your houses and main hall, keep your culture level up, and visit everyone you possibly can.

DeletedUser1571

Gold is easy to get, however, if you spend it at the wholesaler, goods are expensive. I find myself short just a little sometimes and I just hate waiting.

DeletedUser511

I dont buy form there. Im done with all acts and ranked 367. You dont need to buy from there.

Deleted User - 312108

I buy from the wholesaler when I reach gold cap but only because I'm at gold cap and want to collect more gold.

DeletedUser511

You should be buying KP or scouting to use that cap. You shouldnt waste in that shop.

Deleted User - 312108

I buy KP and use scouting when I desire to. I only go collect relics once or twice a week so I have little need to scout and I only spend gold on KP when I really want to open something up. I am not in any hurry to progress into ancient wonder territory.

DeletedUser511

You will need scouting weather you fight or not. Do it when you get full or you will wish you did later.