• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Selling Ancient Wonder

• Thread starter DeletedUser1369
  • Start date

DeletedUser1369

The WIKI states that No Resources will be Returned... Does This INCLUDE Runes ? SO, Wondering if I Will Lose the Runes.... Thank You..

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
Yes, you will lose the runes that were put into the circle. Any runes that have not yet been inserted into a ring will still be yours.

(Edit: it is one of the tricks people use to get more rune shards for a wonder they want. Build one you don't want then destroy it so you can fill the ring again, allowing you to get more broken shards for other wonders.)

DeletedUser1369

Yes, you will lose the runes that were put into the circle. Any runes that have not yet been inserted into a ring will still be yours.

(Edit: it is one of the tricks people use to get more rune shards for a wonder they want. Build one you don't want then destroy it so you can fill the ring again, allowing you to get more broken shards for other wonders.)
Thank You... I KNEW I had Read Something about Tearing Down being a Stradegy, just Couldn't Remember WHAT :) ... lol, Not the Answer I was Hoping for, Guess I'll just Keep BLOWING Up Residences