• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Selling Fairies buildings

DeletedUser7527

when the side quest asking you to do it it takes a bit but then if you scroll through them it will tell ya to do so then you will get the gifts for doing it

DeletedUser7527

Thank you. I thought there was a side quest for the portal but wasn't sure about the farms.
np I always like to help folks out that's why I have the fellowships I have lol

DeletedUser3297

The quest is for the portal. You can sell the farms any time you want. I STRONGLY suggest upgrading your roads before selling off the farms.

Yes! Blossom street is the prettiest road in the game :) I re-build a Fairy settlement at the end of every chapter just to keep all my streets at Fairy level :D:D:D:D

But really, you should do it for the cultural benefit. Upgraded roads usually give you as much culture as a large cultural building for no additional space other than the space you already have to use for road anyway :) Which means most players continue to upgrade their roads every chapter to get the most benefit from the space.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
I'm not sure if we're all talking about the same things. You can use "Blossom Street" at any time but need faerie resources to build them.
upload_2019-3-1_7-53-30.png

The "Flower Lane" is only useful for connecting faerie buildings together, though it does offer some culture, so there's no point getting rid of them until you have something better for the space. Just tuck them in random corners for a little colourful culture until something better turns up.
upload_2019-3-1_7-53-1.png