• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Sentient goods in tournament/spire

sanguine air

I just finished elemental and upgrading every building needing sentient goods, so ready for the next chapter. I'm worried about what I need for tourney and spire. Should I stockpile before starting next chapter? I normally get to top of spire and at least 5k in tourney with a combo of fighting and catering. I want to maintain those minimums as I advance. Will I need a big amount of sentient?

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
I don’t know about “stockpiling” sentients immediately right after Elementals. I have a city at the end of Amuni now, so where you are heading. The 10% decay is what it is. I have 3 T4 and 2 T5 factories, then random event buildings and Moonstone pieces making sentients. My sentients linger around 200k. It’s like 6hrs of production each day just to replace what is lost in decay. Until I can reduce the decay, it’s not really going to grow that much more for me. I only cater High Halls and fight the rest. It’s manageable amount for me.

Henroo

Oh Wise One
@sanguine air Stockpiling sentient goods really won't work since it is a decaying resource. It will become easier to maintain decent levels of sentient goods once you have the Simia Sapiens ancient wonder to slow the decay, but you are not there yet. If you want to stockpile something, you might try Magical Manufacturing spells. Then whenever you run low on sentients you can use the MM spells on your sentient good manufactories. Another way to indirectly help your sentient good production would be to build and level the Elvenar Trade Center AW. It will make your MM spells both longer lasting and more powerful, so you will get a further boost to sentient good production when you use them. And it is also a decent source of seeds.