• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Sentient Goods

General Jefferson

I have two cities in us4 and us6 that I am now in chapter XV Elvenar, the sentient goods demand is unreal. Not due to the fact of 10% decay, or 250k+ per research demand, it is due to the production of sentient goods per player. There is on average 80 pages of three star trades of players demanding Alloy Shrooms in the trader every day. The other players across the server who are lucky enough to produce shrooms can not keep up the demand. You can not complete a research with this lack of sentient goods being produced, and traded across the entire server. I have been stuck in this chapter for 8 months to a year because of this problem. InnoGames, please advise as to how you will address this problem across all servers. You tried to create a hoop to jump through with the sentient goods, yet failed to provide enough accessibility for this jump to work. The players in our servers can not trade with one another enough to complete research and it is a huge issue.

GlamDoll

IMHO, it is working as intended. I know, it may sound harsh, etc.......

In my world/server, I am on the other end....many seem to want/need platinum. I would need a far bigger city grid from Inno, so I could build many more factories, to try and trade....

Please don't misunderstand me...I used to take satisfaction in keeping my trader empty as much as possible. It's just unobtainable now, for me, even if I want to.

Even regular goods in my trader many times now, I do not accept the trades (even if it's cross-tier in my own FS)...With the new normal in this game, I just cant supply the demand anymore. :(

RIP to anyone that used to count on me to accept their trades. I do it when I can, but Inno went Atomic on my azz. I hope you understand. If you don't, you will, in time.

Unless the game changes radically, again! As honest as I know how to be, with this topic.

maeter75

Similar here, US Server always seems to be lacking 1 or 2 Sentient Goods, with tons of 1 or zero stars for those much needed goods. Really makes it difficult for researching.

StarLoad

this is not a new issue and there are several threads about it if you were to look, needless to say your best bet is within your FS if you can, and then offer at a premium and cross your fingers. I am also in chapter 15 and like you struggle to finish the tech and supply the Sentient goods for the guest race and have some to use on the Spire. Velvet and Shrooms are very scarce at times and when you need a few Hundred Thousand its only a small issue .... right

LordVorKon

I'm one of those shrooms producers. Unfortunately I haven't been making much recently because I don't have enough seeds. I'm in chapter 17 now so I have to have my trader making Unurium instead.

nightrider1

Something that i recently had that brainfart moment on 1 star offers are the reverse of your own 3 star . you just have to consider the premium you are willing to pay;)