• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

September Episode

DeletedUser115

Dear Humans and Elves,

Another month, another InnoTV for you to watch! We would love to hear your feedback regarding the discussions in this thread.

Happy gaming!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
So to win all prizes we should do all the paths? But how about if we can't do red path? We don't have in our FS what is asked so what then?
You don't have to do all paths. You just have to do three paths in total. It can be the same one three times, or one twice and another one once, or each path once.

Doing more waypoints on more paths gets you more points, which puts you into the top teams, but unless you are an aggressive, busy team, you won't get to the top anyway.

Last edited:

DeletedUser1376

I love this adventure but I don't feel that it's fair to let people buy their way to the top with Diamonds. If its going to be a competition then make it so you have to actually do the work and put in the time instead of. I know its all about the money it always is and I am a diamond buyer, but it could be balanced so the team that works the hardest and has the best participation wins the best prizes. perhaps have prizes for those who don't spend the money.

DeletedUser4993

I guess here is where you wish feedback. A lot of us are having problems with our game play after you instituted the Adventures portion of the game. I surely hope you have worked all those bugs out before doing another one. I would say about 25% of our people are having problems. I wish I could tell you the exact problems because they all seem different. Mine is that the game freezes when I try to go to the Adv map and it doesn't record my badges. Others just plain cannot get on more than about 25% of the time. As the Archmage of our FS, I really need to be able to monitor what is going on and just am unable to do so. TY for adding this part of the game since it sounds like fun.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
I love this adventure but I don't feel that it's fair to let people buy their way to the top with Diamonds. If its going to be a competition then make it so you have to actually do the work and put in the time instead of. I know its all about the money it always is and I am a diamond buyer, but it could be balanced so the team that works the hardest and has the best participation wins the best prizes. perhaps have prizes for those who don't spend the money.
Anyone who plays a fair bit can complete the three stages and get the three sets of prizes. Our group already has completed three stages without spending any significant diamonds of which I'm aware.

Deleted User - 1061148

After finishing the 1st path, then thinking about how much was put in to win 2 measly little prizes just doesn't seem worth all that was put in to gaining the badges to get there.

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
After finishing the 1st path, then thinking about how much was put in to win 2 measly little prizes just doesn't seem worth all that was put in to gaining the badges to get there.
The first path takes 22 badges.
Assuming your FS has 3 players on vacation, that's 1 badge each.
The longest it should take anyone to make a badge is 9h, and they could literally do that in their sleep.

Exactly how much effort would be acceptable to you?

Deleted User - 1061148

The first path takes 22 badges.
Assuming your FS has 3 players on vacation, that's 1 badge each.
The longest it should take anyone to make a badge is 9h, and they could literally do that in their sleep.

Exactly how much effort would be acceptable to you?
Sorry, I meant to say the amount of Goods it took to only get the 2 instants at the end.

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
Has anyone had their bottomless pit freeze?
I wasn't on when it happened, but my FS members reported a weird issue with the bottomless pit. They said something popped up saying 'your flag has changed'. They were working on round 2 when it happened and said when it did that, they were returned to a 'different' pit and weren't sure which one it was. I checked and it was on round 1 again. We aren't chasing rank, just having a badge burning party to celebrate finishing all three stages, so we didn't think much of it and just kept going...

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
I wasn't on when it happened, but my FS members reported a weird issue with the bottomless pit. They said something popped up saying 'your flag has changed'. They were working on round 2 when it happened and said when it did that, they were returned to a 'different' pit and weren't sure which one it was. I checked and it was on round 1 again. We aren't chasing rank, just having a badge burning party to celebrate finishing all three stages, so we didn't think much of it and just kept going...
That one just means that two players (or more) had the map open at the same time, and someone else in the FS contributed while they were looking at it. It happened to us repeatedly and had no detrimental effect on the progress, though it was confusing for some.

The freezing problem I have no experience with. Unless it was the whole game freezing, and was in Chrome after changing tabs, in which case it is a known bug and nothing to do with the event.

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
That one just means that two players (or more) had the map open at the same time, and someone else in the FS contributed while they were looking at it. It happened to us repeatedly and had no detrimental effect on the progress, though it was confusing for some.

But there is no way we finished round 2 as none of our members had blacksmiths except the 2 that returned from trips today. And if someone was buying our way out of the blacksmiths that we didn't know about, it should have gone to round 3, not back to round 1.
Still, you could be right. I wasn't there and the reports did come from members who are newer. We do have lots of members with leftover badges that can be placed in round 3, so it could have been finished quickly and right back to round 1 before I even got there to see what was going on. I still doubt anyone bought our way out of 3 blacksmiths, though a couple times someone bought us out of a brewery or 2 so our badge burning party could continue. Yes, they were that tired of repetitive clicking.
Trying to get enough relevant info to determine if there is a problem with the game or a problem with member's understanding of game mechanics can often be a challenge. It is usually a problem with understanding game mechanics.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
It's very possible that someone finsihed two rounds. Rather than "going back to 1" they finished 2 and immediately finished 3, which took them back to 1.

Deleted User - 1580260

So whats the next Elvenar event for Fall ? FA redux or a usual event.

DeletedUser

I would imagine it'll be a usual event, since the Fellowship Adventure is supposed to be a monthly thing now.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
I would imagine it'll be a usual event, since the Fellowship Adventure is supposed to be a monthly thing now.
Have they said the FA will be monthly? I know lots of us have speculated about how often they might happen, but I'll I've ever seen is that they are a permanent feature, not a schedule of any kind.