• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Server Issues

DeletedUser398

When are going to have a place to report sever issues and a place to check status of the sever. The game keeps freezing up on all levels; fighting, collecting goods, changing quests, etc.. I am also having the same issues with FOE. I checked with friends and they ate having the same issues.

Rydeck

Shanarias

I turned in a trouble ticket yesterday for something similar. After they fixed it, they scanned my account and said that there didn't seem to be any problem with my account. LOL

DeletedUser

I have the same problem but hadn't asked anybody else about it. Figured it was my own network connection or something. Thanks for posting this; now I know I am not alone!

DeletedUser19638

I have those problems when I come back to the browser tab after 45+ minutes. The collection of goods & supplies breaks down and you can't restart the next set of either.

DeletedUser188

This thread is also 3 1/2 years old
The player that posted is new to the forum and probably didn't notice the date after they did a topic search
Yet some of the problems described in the thread starter are still happening today
Just because a thread is 3 yrs old doesn't mean its irrelevant
If the mods don't want anyone commenting on old threads they should lock them
@Ælfwine what is your opinion

shimmerfly

@lehayes I play on a PC and it almost always has to be reloaded if I step away for any length of time. It's been doing this as Andrew420 stated for years. If you put in a ticket to support they will tell you to delete your cookies and browsing history.

Pheryll

Set Designer
The player that posted is new to the forum and probably didn't notice the date after they did a topic search
Yet some of the problems described in the thread starter are still happening today
Just because a thread is 3 yrs old doesn't mean its irrelevant
If the mods don't want anyone commenting on old threads they should lock them
@Ælfwine what is your opinion

I understand that many good points of forum etiquette go unstated, but requiring mods to lock all old conversations would place an unnecessarily large burden on them, compared to what posters could do by avoiding necro-posting. There are several very good threads that are well aged, and the best way to reference them is to link to them from a current thread. Adding to these old threads provides some confusion and can also dilute the quality of these threads.

I understand also that the mods have stated to avoid redundant topics by keeping them together in one relevant thread, however, a thread that has not been posted in for several years is probably old enough not to be considered the main thread for the current issue.