• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Server Lag

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
Excellent volunteering right there.
But we've both volunteered! @The Fairy and I are both doing community service scribbling in scrolls, although she seems to have taken a more medieval monastic approach and is learning microbrewing on the side while she copies valuable manuscripts. She's always talking about drinks and I don't think she means water. Or maybe she has a drinking/partying problem too like the pink one with with wings and tiny T-Rex hands...
Oops, and I can't even ask @crackie if she has any Get-Out-Of-Volunteering-Free-Cards as I won't risk @helya gets access to it :eek:
Tell me more about these Get-Out-of-Volunteering Cards. They might be necessary since helya thinks limericks are legally binding.

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
Wait. Are you trying to tell me they're NOT? Blasphemy!
Yes, I even wrote two limericks to explain why I don't think they're legally binding! That's how Get-Out-of-Jail-Free cards entered the zeitgeist. I'm no legal scholar, but perhaps you're confusing limericks with sonnets. They are definitely more serious than limericks. Haikus and limericks have been written before, but nobody has attempted any sonnets because nobody wants to be liable.