• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Server problems?

DeletedUser3602

I´m not sure if I should post this here or in the Report a Bug section, but my fellows and I are wondering if there is a problem with the servers? Since a day or 2 the game has become incredibly slow. It takes ages before coins and supplies to register after picking them up, opening buildings to produce or upgrade is very slow and giving neighborly help is a nightmare with all the loading and switching between cities. Since a lot of players in my fellowship are reporting this problem, I thought there might be a server problem?

DeletedUser

I too am having this super delayed response, cant play the game and is currently unplayable.

DeletedUser3602

Are we really the only ones experiencing this problem? Or are we in the wrong place?

DeletedUser3187

The extraordinary slow response of the graphics make the game almost unplayable on my end. I don't know what they screwed up with the latest update, but the bollixed up something very bad.

DeletedUser

Come on! Fix it! This is ridiculous cant you guys see there something wrong!!? But as I see others have said, you all dont give a damn!

DeletedUser3977

My hubby can't even play the game anymore, because he can't login :(

Moving around in my own town to gather and visiting others for NH are just horrible right now.

DeletedUser551

Thank you for reporting this.

We're looking into it. Please let us know in this thread for any changes. Sorry for the inconvenience.

DeletedUser3977

My hubby can't even play the game anymore, because he can't login :(

I should have been more specific here - He can log in, but there are no buildings. He can get to the research tree, but once there, he can't get back without the game crashing. The world map won't open at all.

DeletedUser

Game world Ecl..uh.. yea Ec is not loading upon login, gets to 22/24 and stops there for ever sometimes the game loads to a blank world other time not at all. Few days ago this wasnt happening at all. Now cant even play anymore. If you do getin , everything is so delayed takes many minutes to catch up.
This is definitely not my end because I play other games and have no issues. I have clear cache, cookies and history but to no avail. My guess its server chewing on itself...orcs maybe...

DeletedUser3602

The game is still very very slow. One player from my FS said it´s like playing under water. Our world is Khelonaar btw

WolfSinger

I was having the same problem - using Firefox.

I know the devs will tell you to use another browser - but I was able to fix it.

You need to go to your browsers settings and (for Firefox) go to options - Advanced - and uncheck (turn off) Use Hardware Acceleration when Available.

If I recall correctly - several updates back the devs actually set the game to turn this on in your browser - don't know why - don't particularly like a game messing with my computer set-up. (I may be mis remembering and if so I do apologize)

But if you're having problems with the game - check to see if your hardware acceleration has been turned on and try turning it off. It worked for me - YMMV

WolfSinger

@nightrider1 - please see my comment above on how to fix in firefox - I also posted the information in the thread you started regarding log-in.

You should be able to correct the issue by TURNING OFF use hardware acceleration in your browser.

WolfSinger

Sry - not sure what's causing it then. This is the most common fix for this issue. If I think of something else I'll pass it along.

DeletedUser

Ye
I was having the same problem - using Firefox.

I know the devs will tell you to use another browser - but I was able to fix it.

You need to go to your browsers settings and (for Firefox) go to options - Advanced - and uncheck (turn off) Use Hardware Acceleration when Available.

If I recall correctly - several updates back the devs actually set the game to turn this on in your browser - don't know why - don't particularly like a game messing with my computer set-up. (I may be mis remembering and if so I do apologize)

But if you're having problems with the game - check to see if your hardware acceleration has been turned on and try turning it off. It worked for me - YMMV

Yer Hired!

DeletedUser5045

im having issues loading the game all of a sudden at first everything i collected was delayed and then the world map froze on the loading screen so i refreshed the webpage now it wont even load the game up after i log in it says page cant be displayed and this is the only thing and game that isn't working on my laptop so ik there is nothing wrong on my end i have 1 1/2 days left to complete the Halloween quests and i cant continue it now cause game isn't working :(

DeletedUser4778

I've been having this problem and I use Chrome. Lost quite a lot of troops and resources and even KPs due to it. I even accidentally donated 1 KP to one of your Ancient Wonders, WolfSinger, haha! Lesson learned: too much clicking in this game can really be bad for your city.