• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Servers down?

DeletedUser6547

Sounds like the classic lack of memory on the games side. Someone needs to hard restart it and add more memory for new players. Also from USA 3

DeletedUser3741

AGHHH! Was just playing, shut down for some Real Life bull puckey, tried to get back in and BOOM!

Dammit! I have very limited computer time and a damn event is on at the moment!

They better extend the duration of the event because of this or I will definitely rethink my decision to actually spend any damn $$$ on this game!!!

DeletedUser6607

Game page wont load U.S. This issue needs to be resolved as quickly as possible, especially during an event.

DeletedUser3484

Failure's inevitable. It happens all the time in a complex economy. And how did the economy produce all these amazing things that we have around us, computers and cell phones and so on? Well, the process was trial and error. There were a bunch of ideas, and the good ones grew and prospered, and the bad ones were pretty ruthlessly weeded out. Tim Harford

DeletedUser6607

Well, I got it to load and it appears that i am missing a 5x5 piece of land that I opened yesterday after purchasing $49.99 worth of diamonds. Also when I tried to type in fellowship chat, It disconnected on me again. Unable to load again...Very disappointed to say the least!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6335

I'm new here - so if I this has been asked/answered before I do apologize; do the servers go down like this often? I'm trying like heck to do the Event stuff and this seems to make it even "harder" than it is (as a new player, only about 2 weeks in).

DeletedUser4132

Wait until you see what they did to the game his time LOL