• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Session Timed Out, questions

DeletedUser8259

How do I prevent the game from stopping? If I switch screens, to check my email or something else, the game session expires. Is there a way to prevent this?

I've asked this question in my fellowship and most are surprised that I'm having this problem. They seem to be able to turn off their devices (PC, laptop) and game progress continues.

To keep the game from doing the Session Timed Out, I can leave the game in an open maximized window but this is not always practical. Is there another way?

DeletedUser9131

How do I prevent the game from stopping? If I switch screens, to check my email or something else, the game session expires. Is there a way to prevent this?

I've asked this question in my fellowship and most are surprised that I'm having this problem. They seem to be able to turn off their devices (PC, laptop) and game progress continues.

To keep the game from doing the Session Timed Out, I can leave the game in an open maximized window but this is not always practical. Is there another way?

Hey Arimis, does your laptop/pc go into battery saving mode, or standby mode? This alone can cause constant time outs.

Also, I'm not sure if you know, but if you close the game, go to bed, and come back, the game automatically progresses, you don't need to have a tab open for the game to keep doing its thing.

Otherwise, how long are you away? an hour or so can time you out, otherwise if none of the things I've described seem to be the issue, it might be best to contact support.

-Sim

Sacred Mom

I logged out of my CPU thinking I'd come back in the morning and all of my progress - ALL OF MY 12 HOURS OF PROGRESS was gone and I had to start over. So I did, Stupid me, but I was prepared and I didn't buy anything with my real money. ....so when I couldn't get back to the game after a day I came back and logged back on and it was gone again, I just started over for the 2nd time (3rd time if you could beginning) but this time I"m asking what I"m doing wrong and why its not saving and is there an update or a fix for it? Do I just leave my computer going in this window until game end or I get sick of the game? surely not? Please let me know As I see I should contact support... thanks.

Sacred Mom

I found the answer: It has to do with their multiple servers and if you look at their website Elvenar Support for this issue its answered completely.

DeletedUser8259

Were you logging into different worlds? I did that, back when I first started.

DeletedUser8259

In answer to earlier questions about my own problems with getting logged out/timed out of the game - I just kept a window open all of the time and, at some point, it stopped doing what it was doing before and my game started advancing as though I had never left. I never did figure out why it didn't continue to advance in time while I slept, worked, etc. It wasn't working and then it was. Maybe I was holding my mouth wrong before. o_O:p

Sacred Mom

In answer to earlier questions about my own problems with getting logged out/timed out of the game - I just kept a window open all of the time and, at some point, it stopped doing what it was doing before and my game started advancing as though I had never left. I never did figure out why it didn't continue to advance in time while I slept, worked, etc. It wasn't working and then it was. Maybe I was holding my mouth wrong before. o_O:p

Lol thats what I do now but I also make sure I pop into the correct "flag" - which for me is the server flag US (United States) and then I go further and pick Aerendayll (spelling?) Thank you for your help... I've especially practiced holding my mouth right :eek: tee hee