• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Several cities in my fs in Fely are not being moved, would Support help with this?

Crow Last Elf

In Fely US3, several of the members in my fs have cities they wish would move to better trading locations. Some are cities <6 months old, but some are more than a year old and have never been moved. Do you think this is something that Support would help with?

I've read threads discussing the relocation algorithm, that it isn't working as players would expect it to. Has there been any official word on whether it is working as intended?

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
Well, it wouldn't hurt to put in the request. Can't promise the devs will actually move the cities but I've found them pretty accommodating in other matters so you never know.

As for the algorithm working or not all I know is that my area has become more active over the last year as new people are moved in and inactives moved out. Maybe it's area based rather than player based? Meaning they pick active areas and move active players into those areas as needed to improve the overall level of activity, rather than focusing on moving active players into active areas. The difference is that as the active areas on which they are focusing "fill up" with active players it's less likely there will be room to move active players in inactive areas into active ones. That would account for the long wait to be moved anyway.

AJ

NightshadeCS

I know this may seem obvious, and I apologize if it is a redundant suggestion, but I just want to make sure that they have the setting selected to allow movement? Always good to make sure.

After that, yes, a ticket to Support is worth a try.

Crow Last Elf

Thanks @ajqtrz and @NightshadeCS. I wouldn't have thought to look at it that way AJ and you are right Nightshade, always good to check. I was caught off guard when one of my cities moved that I was sure I had unselected auto movement for in the settings.

Thanks for the advice!