• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Closed | Archived "Shadowed" Fighters

DeletedUser

Bug description: When I enter a sector for a battle, I am unable to see either my own army or the opposing army. The space still highlights indicating where they are; however, all I can see is a "shadow" extending from the space slightly.

Browser and version: Chrome 43.0
Account Name: BrandyO
World: World 1
Human or Elves: Elf
Reproducibility: 2/5
  • 1/5 = happened once
  • 2/5 = happens randomly
  • 3/5 = happens sometimes
  • 4/5 = happens often, but not always
  • 5/5 = happens always

DeletedUser

Have the same problem but waiting a bit it does finally load (very slow load time)

Browser + version: Firefox 38.0.5
Flash Player version: 18.0.0.160 Both caches have been cleared.
Operating System: Windows vista 64 Home Premium service pack 2
Screen resolution: 1768x992

DeletedUser3

I apologize that you are having this issue can you please tell me if you are still having this same issue? Can you tell me what you have your battle graphic quality set to as well?

DeletedUser

I haven't had the problem for a couple of days. My battle graphic is set to 'high' and my Adobe Flash is version 17.0.0.188, which I don't think is the most recent version. I will update and see if that helps.

DeletedUser3

Okay thank you for responding back. Also if you experience this issue try and lower your settings for the graphic to a lower one and see if you experience this issue as well on a lower setting.