• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Shard pieces?

DeletedUser594

To cut to the chase, the players who had already COMPLETED Chapter V, when the Ancient Wonder technology was dropped in at the end of Chapter IV, probably deserve two or three vouchers that will allow them to instantly finish a level 1 Rund Shard ring. The vouchers could easily be presented as a temporary a "Type of Goods" in the Elven Portal, or they could simply Magic some Rune Shards into the two Elven Ancient Wonders, which could be used immediately for level one, or used later for level six.

I think that, or a similarly structured arrangement, would be a fair and reasonable compensation for mid-high level players with diminished opportunities for shards. Since this type of solution has precedent with Inno it would be easier to make an argument for players here. If anyone here or on Beta runs with this as a suggestion or any sort of group effort I would add my name to the list.

DeletedUser511

Well the new update is gonna have us turning our relics into spells. To bad the older players are short on relics because we already got far in our conquering.:(

DeletedUser61

Just as a guess, perhaps the Spells will convert unboosted Relics into Rune Shards.
That would make a lot of sense, and especially so for the folks who are running ahead of the curve.

DeletedUser511

I guess we can hope they will think of us but they havnt yet so dont hold your breath.