• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

sharkapalooza stats

Amanirenas

Thank you, Shimmerfly. I was not clear. My question was about time, not goods (we are aware the amount of goods collected is Chapter-specific). Elvengems says the full amount of goods can be collected in 24 hours (I suspect they meant the "early collect" time - which would only net half of the total???), and the building description in-game says 48 hours. Has anyone actually built one, and can attest to which is correct?
Again, my thanks.

rvtdragon1

Thank you, Enevhar.
So, I gather that the info on Elvengems is NOT correct?

The information on Elvengems is NOT correct. The totals shown for what is provides are correct but the collection time on Sharkapalooza is 48 hours. Early collect (50%) is at 24 hours. The building is not as good as I had hoped but with population and culture it is still not a terrible building. Just not as great as it could have been.

fitress

I agree with @rvtdragon that it's not super-good, but I'm so desperate for seeds, that I picked up 5 of them in Constructs. They are a 2-day production of 3400, with early collection of 1700 at 12 hours. I'm going to try to stagger collections just so I feel like I'm getting somewhere.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
I agree with @rvtdragon that it's not super-good, but I'm so desperate for seeds, that I picked up 5 of them in Constructs. They are a 2-day production of 3400, with early collection of 1700 at 12 hours. I'm going to try to stagger collections just so I feel like I'm getting somewhere.

The early collect is at 24 hours, not 12 hours.

kctanzen

Keep eyes peeled for Festival Merchants in the crafting menu -- way bigger bang for the buck on seeds output.