1. Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team
    Dismiss Notice

Open Shockwave crashes becoming more frequent

Discussion in 'Found a bug?' started by Laochra, Mar 19, 2018.

1. Laochra

Laochra Well-Known Member

I thought there had been a previous thread for this, but can not locate it. Initially, it was just a minor inconvenience, but now it is occurring so frequently, that it is now a major annoyance that is causing me to decrease my playing time significantly. :confused:
    It will crash partway through my neighborly visits to my FS friends in every city that I have. It doesn't matter if I have browser windows open for one or all 6 of my cities, it is still crashing with the same amount of frequency & is only occurring on the browsers that I have set on my cities. All my other open browsers (if any) do not crash.

CiraKelley likes this.
  2. Azkaban

Azkaban Well-Known Member

3. RosehawkATA

RosehawkATA Active Member

Many have complained about this. We've been told that it's a user error, not a development error. I've switched over to making all my visits on mobile vs PC. I can hit up all my fellowship and all my neighbors in about 5-10 minutes on mobile vs 1-2 hours on PC.

Laochra and CiraKelley like this.
  4. SunsetDanar

SunsetDanar Active Member

This was happening quite often sometime ago then it quit doing it. Now, for me, it crashes about every 75 or so visits.