• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Shorter Build times Like six hour would be great!

DeletedUser

Times that can be more easily fit around our real world responsibilities. It means we can find more chances to come back and work on our cities. Perhaps poll us all to see what times balance our city with real world. Then hopefully find a balance with game programming. This would be a win, win.

DeletedUser1601

I support this idea a lot! Plus, I think that the craft amount for 2 days on your goods should be boosted as well, by double what it is. Waiting two days for a think to complete should give you a lot more than 2 one day options...a lot more.

DeletedUser

I think the point in having the shorter times produce more goods per hour is to encourage more regular playing.... They want you to log in more often, and reward you for it. I agree that the time slots don't work well for my real world. 4 hours would be much better than three for me, but I don't think that they could find any sort of agreement on this subject among the thousands of players. I'm pretty sure we're stuck with their arbitrary decision. :)