• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Shrine of the champions production

Glandeh

I've some questions about this wonder.
It looks nice enough, but when is the pickup? Immediately when you do a tournament province, or once a week when tournament is over?
It's also unclear how the rounding of fractions is handled. A level 1 suggests 2 orcs per tournament point now (540K culture needed, 0.00024% of that is 1.296 orcs/point) so that makes me wonder if all fractions are rounded up.

Sprite1313

I've some questions about this wonder.
It looks nice enough, but when is the pickup? Immediately when you do a tournament province, or once a week when tournament is over?
It's also unclear how the rounding of fractions is handled. A level 1 suggests 2 orcs per tournament point now (540K culture needed, 0.00024% of that is 1.296 orcs/point) so that makes me wonder if all fractions are rounded up.
It rounds up to the next whole. For example, mine right now would give me 3.0744 orcs per point, but I get 4. My Shrine will give me 5 per point when the math rolls to 4.099.