• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

shroom of wisdom

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
It's the bottom right production in a mushroom farm. You need dung (produced in rally points) and orcs* Once you have enough of those resources for a production, the blue 'diamond only' button will change to the regular green button.

*(not the Orc troops. These the little green orc heads, a resource produced in armories lvl 2+ or in orc nests/other event bldgs received after unlocking the orc chapter. These little orcs are trained in the Training Grounds to become the Orc troops. These little orcs are required for the rest of the game for bldg upgrades, encounter negotiations, etc).

gnortsmra

It's the bottom right production in a mushroom farm. You need dung (produced in rally points) and orcs* Once you have enough of those resources for a production, the blue 'diamond only' button will change to the regular green button.

*(not the Orc troops. These the little green orc heads, a resource produced in armories lvl 2+ or in orc nests/other event bldgs received after unlocking the orc chapter. These little orcs are trained in the Training Grounds to become the Orc troops. These little orcs are required for the rest of the game for bldg upgrades, encounter negotiations, etc).
leads to next question: how do i get orc dung?

Flashfyre

From ElvenGems:
Screenshot 2022-08-21 18.31.20.png

Henroo

Oh Wise One
@gnortsmra The Rally Points are huge but you will need fewer of them. I had either 2 or 3 Rally Points when I did Orcs. It has been so long I honestly don't remember which. But I had over 20 Mushroom Farms. Once again, can't remember the exact number, but it was a lot.

Gkyr

Chef
@gnortsmra go the elvengems.com, scroll down to guest race guide - orcs and goblins and you will get all of your questions answered much more efficiently and more useful information. Repeat for every new chapter.

(Advice along the the lines of: "Give a man [sic] a fish and you feed him for one meal; teach a man to fish and you drastically increase his intake of beer".)

Last edited: