• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Sic Vita Est ~ Attempting to procure cool people (and I'm sure you are!)

DeletedUser9468

Here is our—or.. well... right now maybe just my current manifesto. But it could be ours. ;)

Such is life!

It's been fun being a team of one but now Sic Vita Est is looking to be a team of many! Currently seeking chill, relaxed, well refrigerated players who understand that we are people mostly living life and may not be able to play incredibly often.

Visits/Rounds would ideally be made at least twice a week to encourage Team growth! However... kindness, a fun attitude, and communication via keyboard are the top priorities.

This is not a dictatorship; all who join are welcome and encouraged to provide suggestions and entice improvements as well as lobby complaints and provide constructive criticism if ever need be.

Lastly, please let the Fellowship know if you plan on taking long, romantic walks away from your computer for several days.

Currently seeking members for a what I hope will be a fairly relaxed FS. Sinya Arda is home to my 3rd Kingdom (I know, quite the ruler) and I may not check up on my townsfolk as often as I would like. Subsequently if you are living an active life but would still like to reap the benefits of a Fellowship you will be more than welcome! If you are an avid everyday player but feel uncomfortable being confined to strict virtual regimens you are also more than welcome!