• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Signature

• Thread starter Deleted User - 841850
  • Start date

Deleted User - 841850

I'm not sure what happened, I had created a signature but after a while it disappeared, now I re-submitted it from the same image that I used before, but it's all out of proportion.Any ideas?

DeletedUser7527

here are the rules for this

Signatures and avatars
Signatures must not exceed a maximum of 150 pixels in height and 500 pixels in width. This also includes any lines of text added to the side or underneath the signature.
Avatars may not exceed 200x200 pixels.
They must not be animated and both must comply with all other rules.
Breaking any of these rules may lead to the signature and/or avatar being deleted.

Deleted User - 841850

here are the rules for this

Signatures and avatars
Signatures must not exceed a maximum of 150 pixels in height and 500 pixels in width. This also includes any lines of text added to the side or underneath the signature.
Avatars may not exceed 200x200 pixels.
They must not be animated and both must comply with all other rules.
Breaking any of these rules may lead to the signature and/or avatar being deleted.

I had read theses rules before creating the signature and made it fit the parameters (I right clicked on the image and got it's measurements before I submitted it). However, this is the first time that I've ever tried to do something like this so who knows what might have gone wrong, I wish that I could have had an error message so that I'd know what went wrong to be able to fix it. Well I'll try it again and see what happens. Thanks.

Deleted User - 841850

Maybe go back and resize it?
Yeah, I'm going to try that. Hopefully I can do it in Paint, I created that signature in the last day of my free trial of Photoshop so I don't have the use of that program anymore.Well, off I go.
Thanks

Deleted User - 841850

Well, tried to fix it, now all I get is an IMG icon!

Deleted User - 841850

Have no idea how this worked I just kept resubmitting it until it took, the IMG icon is still there though and I don't even want to try messing with it!:)

Deleted User - 841850

Looking at yours though, my signature is probably doomed to disappear as it seems not to be right sized.

DeletedUser7527

momstar1.jpg
here you go now before you put it in go and erase everything that is in that spot and then put this one in its place it should work @momestar