• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Silliness in game design

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
the album is called "dark side of the moon" by Pink Floyd the song eclipse has the ending phrase ...
"There is no dark side
of the moon really.
Matter of fact
it's all dark."

:cool:refraction/reflection/diffractions

Yup. That would be what I was thinking of :) I had that on 8 track :rolleyes: What an awesome concert Dark Side of the Moon was! Sorry for those who missed it :p Most impressive now is video of David Gilmour still nailing Comfortably Numb at 70 years old :cool:

mucksterme

Oh Wise One
the album is called "dark side of the moon" by Pink Floyd the song eclipse has the ending phrase ...
"There is no dark side
of the moon really.
Matter of fact
it's all dark."

:cool:refraction/reflection/diffractions

Well, if you're going to be pedantic. In "Brain Damage" they say, "I'll see you on the dark side of the moon."
And I think anyone who hangs out here has more in common with Brain Damage than Eclipses.