• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Sinya Arda rank glitch?

DeletedUser2768

I'm not sure if this is a glitch or not, but thought I'd say something. My rank while in my city is different than my rank on the leaderboard. Personally, I don't give two hoots about my score or points, but I know some do care.
Untitled.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4699

I have been noticing the same thing. I have to re-load the page in order for my score to stay current.

Calenmir

I reported it to support yesterday and they responded they were aware and working to get it resolved.

DeletedUser115

We do have a report in with our system admins to look into this issue. :) Once I get more information, I'll let you know.

Thank you!

Deleted User - 1178646

why are the title and description different? this is confusing :S

@Aider
beside this glitch, I also have a ranking glitch. the ranking on your city doesnt seem to properly update
I have seen this glitch constantly so it aint a random 1 time glitch
BdI7qo9.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2768

My apologies for the size of the picture. I'll try not to do that again. Thanks for looking into it. I'm not too concerned about my rank, so I think it's a funny oddity. However, I know some that rank is important to them and this could be an irritant.

DeletedUser115

Hi CrazyWizard,

It seems that the threads were merged...on accident. I fixed it. :)

Your post is what the OP was reporting as well, I'll update here when I find out more information.

DeletedUser4699

As of this morning, the glitch seems to be fixed for me. :)