• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Snowfall in Elvenar

Kekune

*except maybe gravity inn? I don't recall where that one is from, but that's a tiny 2x2 so less significantly less total pop
I'm pretty sure it's never been in a regular event. It's been offered in contests, both on the forum and social media, I believe, making it one of those very exclusive things that only a small handful of people ever got.

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
I'm pretty sure it's never been in a regular event. It's been offered in contests, both on the forum and social media, I believe, making it one of those very exclusive things that only a small handful of people ever got.
Oh yeah! that was the one supposedly player designed to be given away on facebook contests or something. Never even seen one in a city or heard of someone winning it.
So Goblin Gift shop is the best pop/culture daily reward of all time. Get as many quests done by day 9 of the event (Dec 12?) as possible folks! Hopefully, it comes around a second time too

DarkKitty

I'm actually pretty happy this is happening while I'm in chapter 6. I just think Dwarves and snow go well together because of LOTR. Serendipitous timing.