• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Snowflakes

Shae-Leigh

Rushing in Place
Not gonna lie...my Elvenar snowflakes remind me of the hallmark Christmas movies where they spray snow on all the trees..because they are filming in the middle of summer. Also, I love the yellow stain on the bridge. I know it's supposed to be a walking path, but it gets me every year. We all know yellow snow....;)

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
Not gonna lie...my Elvenar snowflakes remind me of the hallmark Christmas movies where they spray snow on all the trees..because they are filming in the middle of summer. Also, I love the yellow stain on the bridge. I know it's supposed to be a walking path, but it gets me every year. We all know yellow snow....;)
Sorry about that ... my wardogs went and visited the neighbors last night.

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
Personally, I don't like the snow at all. It just clutters my screen with more moving things I can't see very well or track. I have a hard enough time seeing the little dancing things telling me to collect stuff. My screen, in the morning, is lively enough!

But of course, they do let you turn it off, don't they? So if others like the snow flakes it's nice of Inno to supply them.

AJ

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
I can't tell if the snowman on the bridge down in the gorge is actually smaller than previous years, or if my eyes are just older.
Turns out it's neither. It's just that low graphics settings really are low, not just about the animations:
1670868985377.png
1670868998111.png

muffy.

Chef - Scroll-Keeper - Chandelier Swinger - EAA
That stuff only belongs on greeting cards I say …….. constantly lol