• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Solve 5 Encounters or Solve 25 Tournament Encounters

• Thread starter DeletedUser24305
  • Start date

DeletedUser24305

So I thought that I would be able to solve 25 tournament encounters before our steel tournament ended but since it's wrapping up in the next hour that doesn't seem likely (I did successfully solve 16 of the 25 required encounters).

So to move forward I tried to solve 1 or 2 "regular" encounters and those aren't being counted towards my quest either.

Does this mean I am stuck until the next tournament?

As a new player (towards the middle of chapter 2) many of these autumn zodiac quests are pushing me far beyond my required 25 completed provinces and are making my world map very challenging (in terms of scouting and fighting).

DeletedUser24305

It tracks both, but it has to be one or the other, not a mix of both, so whichever one you complete is the one that will count. If you cannot get the 25 tourney encounters done in time, just do a few more regular encounters til you have done 5 and the quest will be completed.
Thank you so much! I didn't realize it was tracking them but as soon as I did 3 more it cleared the quest. I appreciate the very fast response.