• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

something flowered this way comes... a simple question of farming

DeletedUser15604

just to be sure after ive upgraded my fairy portal to max and if im not going to upgrade the day farms... i dont need to make flowers anymore? and the same about velvet and nightshade? lol sorry to ask these kind of questions..
many thanks everhad
also i only did 4 of each? should i try to squeeze in another of each farm?

DeletedUser8946

4 of each is ideal. Sunflowers you generally stop producing, but you DO need them to upgrade your roads to Fairy level when that comes. For now, focus on Ambrosia and Night Essence. If you can't get on every 15 hours, as most of us can't, do Sheep and Fireflies throughout the day and Night Essence overnight. Your schedule won't be perfect, but it should be functional if you use your wits. If you can't get on every 10, do Cocoons throughout the day and Ambrosia overnight.