• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Sorcerer's Hut

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
Anybody ever see this around? It was, apparently, available early in the game (years ago) but hasn't been around for a long, long time. It isn't listed on iDavis or ElevenArchitect either. Wondering what it did and what it looked like. Anybody know? Anybody have one they could post a picture of?

Thanks,

AJ

Alram

Flippers just flip
Last edited:

Yavimaya

Scroll-Keeper
I wonder if it will ever come around again? Some were saying it was a sale thing when starting certain chapters. I'm not sure though. All I know is I'm hoping they bring it back in the future because it seems like a sweet building.

Fayeanne

I can confirm the Sorcerer's Hut is still offered for sale for $20 (a Blueprint is also included) upon entering some chapters. I have had it offered upon entering Elementals, Amuni (twice, two different cities), and also Embassies. (Possibly others that I forgot to note.) It's a 24-hour flash sale that pops up when you enter the chapter. I don't have the actual building though so I can't show what it looks like. Here's the thumbnail:

1707400910196.png

Glandeh

I can confirm the Sorcerer's Hut is still offered for sale for $20 (a Blueprint is also included) upon entering some chapters. I have had it offered upon entering Elementals, Amuni (twice, two different cities), and also Embassies. (Possibly others that I forgot to note.) It's a 24-hour flash sale that pops up when you enter the chapter. I don't have the actual building though so I can't show what it looks like. Here's the thumbnail:

View attachment 16885
Unless you can speed it's production (like Ferris Wheel), you get at most 12 blueprints out of this offer. At 300 diamonds for a BP that would be 3600 diamonds for $20. If you're lucky enough to get the 200% diamonds offer (and don't pay via Google or Apple) you get 7200 diamonds for $20. Sounds like a bad deal to me.
Even at 50% extra diamonds you get the same value, but more flexibility.

Henroo

Oh Wise One
Unless you can speed it's production (like Ferris Wheel), you get at most 12 blueprints out of this offer. At 300 diamonds for a BP that would be 3600 diamonds for $20. If you're lucky enough to get the 200% diamonds offer (and don't pay via Google or Apple) you get 7200 diamonds for $20. Sounds like a bad deal to me.
Even at 50% extra diamonds you get the same value, but more flexibility.
I never considered the idea you might be able to speed it up. I still doubt it is possible. But if it is, I have thousands of hours of time boosts accumulated on my advanced cities. I could go into mass production of blueprints!

Glandeh

I never considered the idea you might be able to speed it up. I still doubt it is possible. But if it is, I have thousands of hours of time boosts accumulated on my advanced cities. I could go into mass production of blueprints!
Maybe someone is able to get that information out of the game files. @Karvest comes to mind. Never felt like spending 20$ to try. Succes would probably kill the game.

Spiny

From my experience, the words "Production Pickup" means you cannot use boosters to speed it up.