• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Sovereigns United Searching for Marble/Steel, Crystal, Elixir/Gems Guest Race Players

Nectar of the Gods

Greetings! We have openings!

Sovereigns United is looking to fill in a few available spaces. We are a top 100 Fellowship. Our players are active and friendly. We participate in Fellowship Adventures (28th in ranking in the latest one, all three stages taken) and Tourney. We are looking for active, team players.

Are you in the Guest Races? If you have a Marble or Steel, Crystal, and Elixir or Gems boost, then please apply.
If you are not in one of the Guest Races and have these boosts, if you are looking for a good group of people who will have your back, then go ahead and write me. I do take new members, depending on the FSs need and the new member's dedication.

I will consider all applicants regardless your chapter or your boosts, and you will get a personal message back from me. I look forward to hearing from you.

Good gaming!

Nectar of the Gods
Archmage
Sovereigns United