• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Spell Fragments

Iyapo1

Crafting in the Magic Academy. Everytime you craft you get Vision Vapor that goes into the Mystal Object(the gold chest). For every 100 VVs you can open the Mystical Object. There is a chance to win 500 diamonds in every other chest. If you have enough spell fragments and CCs you should craft more stuff.

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
There is a chance to win 500 diamonds in every other chest.
Is it every other chest? I thought it was every 3rd chest. You could be right. I'm afraid to hover over the chest these days to see which one I'm on. It warms my heart @Basilah may not have been introduced to wintery themed outdoor light decorations yet though. The innocence!

Basilah

Crafting in the Magic Academy. Everytime you craft you get Vision Vapor that goes into the Mystal Object(the gold chest). For every 100 VVs you can open the Mystical Object. There is a chance to win 500 diamonds in every other chest. If you have enough spell fragments and CCs you should craft more stuff.
Thank you!

Gkyr

Chef
You lost me there, but thank you for the info!
It is an not-so-inside joke. Bookmark that post ('ribbon' icon in upper right of the post ) and come back to it in a few months. You will smile.

Extra un-asked-for advice: you will, from time to time, be awarded diamonds. Mostly we get them from defeating the big bosses in the Spire (you will see in chapter 3). The best use for your diamonds early on (IMO) is to trade them for the first few premium expansions of your city that they can 'buy'. But soon, the premium expansions will require a larger number of diamonds and not be worth the 'expense'. At that point, they can best be used to upgrade your Magic Academy. It will always be a building of value, and should not be ignored.

crackie

I have 2 Wintery themed outdoor light decorations.
:eek::eek::eek::eek: :eek: :eek: :oops::oops::oops:
Wow... Ok. Give me a minute to recover by allowing me to pick up my blown mind bits off the floor...

Well my main city is maybe(?) rolling average in wintery themed outdoor light decorations.
wintery-themed-outdoor-light-decorations.jpg

My 2nd city is getting pummeled in Woodelves alone, which has led me to be more vocal about the terrible RNG stretch.
lampiontory.jpg

Uhh, but I guess the good news is I've managed to defrag the ones from Fairies and am working through the Orc ones now. I don't defrag much because...
fragatory.jpg

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
Extra un-asked-for advice: you will, from time to time, be awarded diamonds. Mostly we get them from defeating the big bosses in the Spire (you will see in chapter 3). The best use for your diamonds early on (IMO) is to trade them for the first few premium expansions of your city that they can 'buy'. But soon, the premium expansions will require a larger number of diamonds and not be worth the 'expense'. At that point, they can best be used to upgrade your Magic Academy. It will always be a building of value, and should not be ignored.

If you have extra diamonds, I would advise you to upgrade the magic academy first, before you buy any expansions. If you are new to the game expansions come rather quickly without having to buy them with diamonds, but the magic academy is CRITICAL, particularly if you want to participate in the FA and other events. I'm not saying anyone is wrong, because there are no wrong opinions, just different play styles, but I think most people would agree with me that extra diamonds should be put on upgrading the magic academy. Believe me, you'll need it soon enough. :)

crackie

My EN city got a survey today. This question made me think of wintery themed outdoor light decorations :D
survey.jpg