• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Spell frags in spires

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
?Scrolls?
The replies appear to be addressing Spell Fragments.
I don't get any scrolls in the Spire. I get bldgs that make scrolls, only if I choose to place them. Yes, I've placed them to get the link bonus on other bldgs and yes, I'm swimming in scrolls (even though I'm crystal boosted) but it was my choice to place the little buggers... And the new Spire rewards that are testing in beta don't have those bldgs anymore, so...there ya go!
I doubt a mod will waste time moving the thread. Posters get their wrists slapped for using the Ideas & Suggestions forum like it's a 'Complaints' forum, so they decide to move to calling it a 'bug'. If they post it in the proper forum 'Discussion', more posters will see it and call them out on it than in these 2 areas :rolleyes:

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
I always felt it was unfair to those boosted in scrolls to have an avenue for everyone to "swim in scrolls" but not the other two goods. I'm glad they're taking them out of the spire (I'm not boosted in scrolls, so it doesn't hurt me, but I do worry about my friends who are.)

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
As a scrolls boosted player with 5 million or so scrolls and 7 Moonstone Library farms I can tell you, yeah, scrolls are way too plentiful. But I can also tell you I made the choice to build all that. Nobody forced me to produce more scrolls than i could possibly need. And nobody forces me to use those scrolls to purchase silk and crystal at a 10-25 percent discount. But I do and it works for me just fine.

But that's scrolls. I really do think the OP is speaking of spell fragments and I can agree with him to some degree. I have only 635,000 or so and I craft 4-6 things a day. Maybe all they need to do is raise the number of fragments you need to craft? (what am I saying!? LOL).

AJ

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
As a scrolls boosted player with 5 million or so scrolls and 7 Moonstone Library farms I can tell you, yeah, scrolls are way too plentiful. But I can also tell you I made the choice to build all that. Nobody forced me to produce more scrolls than i could possibly need. And nobody forces me to use those scrolls to purchase silk and crystal at a 10-25 percent discount. But I do and it works for me just fine.

But that's scrolls. I really do think the OP is speaking of spell fragments and I can agree with him to some degree. I have only 635,000 or so and I craft 4-6 things a day. Maybe all they need to do is raise the number of fragments you need to craft? (what am I saying!? LOL).

AJ
Lol I hope not! I have about 30,000 and that's nowhere near enough. :)

Deleted User - 849192770

and bldgs that make magic dust are a pain too i have more magic dust then my tier 3 boosted.

Aritra

My vote would be against elimination or reduction of spell fragments in the Spire.

I sometimes go to the Spire for the sole purpose of restocking my frags and I can usually count on good amounts from early encounters.

I am unfamiliar with the top half or third of the Spire. If they still give lots of frags and players want something more valuable that far up, then I support that. Just leave lower level frags alone, please!

Deleted User - 849192770

i only do the first level and i have had 30000 spell frags which is a bit of a pain when you have NO CCs or relics to make them.

Aritra

When my frags are plentiful, I like to craft things that don't require CCs.
I've picked up a lot of time boosters that way, which are really helpful later when I'm feeling impatient. ;)