• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Spire Archive Points

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
Game version:__ v1.143.3-(1da6f32) - html5 (2021-12-20 10:57)
Game world: __Elcysandir
Browser + version: __ Chrome Version 96.0.4664.110 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Operating System: __Windows 10 Pro
Screen resolution: __1920x1080
Account name: __samidodamage
Humans or Elves: __elves

Reproducibility: 5/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: __ (if applicable)

Current situation:
The next FS Spire Crystal shows there are 670/690 pts accrued. The Spire Archives window appears to show it will take 35 Spire pts to unlock that window.
SpireArchivePointsError.png

Expected situation:
Window should show 20pts to unlock next Spire Crystal.

Edited because I forgot to include the browser/version. And I should add I have submitted a support ticket.

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
Oh no. First the inventory bug, and now this. Is the fuzzy math contagious?
*washes hands*

Huor

Just curious, is it a display bug, or does it use the wrong amount if you press the button? Our next perk(s) will be the spire.

helya

Beloved Ex-Team Member
Just curious, is it a display bug, or does it use the wrong amount if you press the button? Our next perk(s) will be the spire.
I'm not sure, no one has pressed the button despite my promises to replace any lost stuff.

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
I promise I'm going to press the button...eventually, lol! We went into the next Crystal and I'm just waiting for it to get close enough to turn green again and I will use them. I'm even holding off on my last several encounters (16 points worth) so I can push it closer if needed.

BrinDarby

Sry @helya , that was on Khelonar, forgot to mention...
can u say " Push the button , Max " and do you know
what movie thats from.... hehehe.

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
Okay, I finally was able to push the button. Still can't tell if it's a display glitch or a real one. Took screenshots though:
Before completing the last encounter:
Before completing last encounter.png
After completing the last encounter but before pushing button:
After encounter but before pushing button.png
After pushing the button:
After pushing button.png

BrinDarby

@samidodamage ,
by your screenies , 880 was the next point, yet when you used 41
it showed current as 895.

2 things are occurring ....

1) when you add'd points (41) it correctly went from 854 -> 895.
2) the calc tho is incorrect..... 880-854 = 26 , therefore the code
is incorrectly calculating # of points till next reward.

BrinDarby

@helya ,
I just checked....
Khelonaar is wrong, Fely & Harandar are correct.
not sure how thats even possible , just lett'n ya know.

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
That was my thought, too, @BrinDarby
The button *should* have been green well before it was. For me, every time I looked, the amount was always +15 pts more than what should have been required to open the next Crystal.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Just adding that it is working correctly on Arendyll, so is this bug somehow world-specific? Or perhaps just not affecting every fellowship?

helya

Beloved Ex-Team Member
Just adding that it is working correctly on Arendyll, so is this bug somehow world-specific? Or perhaps just not affecting every fellowship?
Seems to be only a handful of Fellowships right now, but I suppose more could pour in tomorrow when more players try to use it. What level is your perk? I'm trying to figure out if it's level specific.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Seems to be only a handful of Fellowships right now, but I suppose more could pour in tomorrow when more players try to use it. What level is your perk? I'm trying to figure out if it's level specific.

Level 3 and the stored points are not full yet.