• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Spire fellowship points display different in browser/app

Huor

In the browser, if you click on a crystal it does not show me any fellowship points at the gateway or below. It does above the gateway. The app shows correctly at the gateway and above/below. Also, in the browser you notice it says "high halls" on both sides of the thermometer. In the app it says "gateway" on the left, "high halls" on the right.

Browser version v1.143.2-(6a14fd9) - html5 (2021-12-09 10:40)
app version see attached

Attachments

• spire-app.jpg
    spire-app.jpg
    169.4 KB · Views: 76
  • spire-browser.jpg
    spire-browser.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 74
  • Screenshot 2021-12-19 11.34.09 AM-1.jpg
    Screenshot 2021-12-19 11.34.09 AM-1.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 72
  • Screenshot 2021-12-19 11.38.31 AM-1.jpg
    Screenshot 2021-12-19 11.38.31 AM-1.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 70
Last edited by a moderator:

helya

Beloved Ex-Team Member
I have no idea if this is intended, or if it's always been like this. All of Inno is vacationing, so I will ask when they return. If I forget, please poke me or send out one of the Helya signals.

helenas elves

while in the spire the other day, I lost 1171 diamonds and discovered the diamonds went to finish scouting a province, I was in the spire, not on my world map, how do I get my diamonds back?