• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Hello Spire of eternity

Nnej

I'm a player that don't have money to purchase packs so i play with what I'm allotted in the game. I'm at the top of the spire of eternity.. I can't guess the pattern because i keep running out of items so i turned to battling my way through... well, why is there 3 waves of battles? It's not very often that diamonds are given as gifts. I've been playing for over a year and never had more then 200 and that's with what is started with. Also with that way in the beginning you're made to spend some. I'm on level 6 so a little help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
The most important thing to remember when you fight in the spire is to make certain you have as many 5-day military buildings as possible. Those are the ones you craft in the magic academy. It's simply too difficult to fight without them. If you have a Fire Phoenix, make sure you feed it. If you don't have one, try to get one ... they are sometimes offered in the magic academy, along with artifacts. Get as many artifacts for it as you possibly can.

The five-day buildings are the easiest way for people who aren't the best fighters to make their way to the top of the spire. Collect a bunch of them, and until you are strong enough to do it weekly, just go for a "push" once a month or once every few weeks. Save as many 5 days as you possibly can, particularly the unleashed unit upgrade, the enlightened light range, and the mage mulipliers. The newer ones, like the 5 days to boost melees, heavy range, and light melee, are useful but not as important.

I usually put out at least two of each. If you have a dwarven armorer, put out that too. A lot of people will tell you that is overkill, but trust me, if you aren't much of a fighter or only do autofight, it is not overkill. I don't even think three of each are overkill depending upon your circumstance.

Darielle

Oh and by the way, I once checked out the number one player at the top of the tourney scores one week ... he actually had 17 five-day buildings out. I know we're not talking tourney, but I'm just saying that those 5-days will do double duty. Not only will you climb the spire easily but your tourney score that week will also reflect the boost.

Darielle

And one more thing ... if you prefer to negotiate the spire, try to acquire an Astral Phoenix. If you can get it fully evolved, that will save you 10 percent of your goods, which is significant.

Check out the "Spire Scrollkeepers" thread at the top of the forum (in the "Scrollkeepers" section) for more spire info.

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
It's not an either/or proposition. I negotiate the first level because you can do that nearly 100% in three guess or less. Might take 4 on the boss but you can fight that if you want. Then, depending oh my resources and troop levels and strengths I fight or negotiate the middle tier. I spend 25 diamonds on the Boss for the 4th guess, if necessary. The second tier is about 80-85% successful in negotiating. Battling is about 100% if you pay attention to your troops and know what they can do AND have a couple of the right support buildings out. Of course, in my case I have the fully evolved Fire Phoenix, and that is the ONLY way I could ever get to the top. If you don't have that expect heave losses as you fight.

Finally, I fight the third tier. Again, I have the support buildings out and have fed my Fire Phoenix so the battles are pretty easy. Again, about 95% of the time I win and when I don't it's usually because I got too lazy to actually pick the best troops but, instead, grabbed the first set I figured would work.

So don't be afraid to "mix and match" how you do the spire.

AJ

Yavimaya

Scroll-Keeper
If you do not have a Fire Phoenix try to make sure you're in a fellowship that gets 10 chests or more in the weekly tournament, because that is how you win 1 blueprint each week. You will need those to be able to get it and evolves for it in the Magic Academy. It took me a while as I didn't spend any money but was worth the wait during that time. If you end up joining a fellowship that also does some spire or a monthly spire push you will win diamonds every week.