• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Spire Question.

AussieChick

Can you tell me if you are convincing in the spire and have to quit to go buy more goods, and come back to the same ghosts/spirits, do the goods they want change? I know you start from the beginning again, but do they suddenly want different goods you have the choice of?

mucksterme

Oh Wise One
Yes, any time you have to restart, what the ghosts want gets shuffled.

Shuffled order, yes but he wants to know if they still want ( coin, supply, steel, silk, gems ) or will it become ( coin, supply, plank, silk, gems )
Because I know if you quit and go back it is the same goods. But I can't testify if they stay the same if you go to your city and come back.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Shuffled order, yes but he wants to know if they still want ( coin, supply, steel, silk, gems ) or will it become ( coin, supply, plank, silk, gems )
Because I know if you quit and go back it is the same goods. But I can't testify if they stay the same if you go to your city and come back.

Yes, the selection of goods stays the same, just which ones are wanted shuffles.

AtaguS

Yes, the selection of goods stays the same, just which ones are wanted shuffles.
If I get mostly "Wrong Person"s on the first try, and withdraw, then place the same goods in the same place again...more often than not I get at least 2 green checks out of it and enough "Not needed"s to win on 3 guesses. It's a strategy that has worked out for me a good deal of the time.