• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Spire Rewards

Kanesi

Am I missing something? I've already gotten 3 Stonehenge Artifacts from the Spire since they included it and my Stonehenge is already fully evolved and has been since 2016 (that's 4 years ago). What am I supposed to do with these artifacts? Seems like a waste of my resources since I can't use them. Why were these not put in crafting so the prizes offered in the Spire could be useful to all players?

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Stonehenge was added to the game in 2019, not 2016. It was the 2nd evolving building we got, after the original Phoenixes. As for the artifacts, save them or disenchant them. Nothing else to do with them.

Iyapo1

Why were these not put in crafting so the prizes offered in the Spire could be useful to all players?
This is an impossible goal. The prizes offered in the spire have never been useful to all players. Caterers hate the DA. Those with massive boneyards hated more bones and spell frags. Does anyone like the trading station? Is ranked above or below straight PPs? It makes more PPs but many players complain about those bitterly so I am guessing they dont like trading stations either.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
This is an impossible goal. The prizes offered in the spire have never been useful to all players. Caterers hate the DA. Those with massive boneyards hated more bones and spell frags. Does anyone like the trading station? Is ranked above or below straight PPs? It makes more PPs but many players complain about those bitterly so I am guessing they dont like trading stations either.

I have a chapter 11 city with zero PPs, so yes, I will take all I can get there.

Kanesi

Stonehenge was added to the game in 2019, not 2016. It was the 2nd evolving building we got, after the original Phoenixes. As for the artifacts, save them or disenchant them. Nothing else to do with them.
Yes, you are right. It was 2 years ago not 4. It's still the same problem though.

Kanesi

At least these are items I can use if I want to. The artifacts are just throw aways since I can never use them.

Iyapo1

Lol, I have 2473. I also have 8 Stonehenge artifacts that I will not be fragging. Fingers crossed for just 1 more! I am only in chapter 7 other than the useless DAs(which are only worth 360 frags) I still like all the spire goodies.

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
I want a screenshot!
Here are screenshots from my 2 cities:
Ch15 city:
Ch15citySFs.png

Ch16 city:
Ch16citySFs.png

The difference in CC's is due to the number of them I used in the Ch16 city during FA for residue badges where that FS placed 6th. I started that FA with ~400 CC's and finished it with 28. But, all it did for my SF's was slow down my reaching 1million, lol! Also, depleted a lot of my time boosters stock. CC's and time boosters stock is growing again now.

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
@Alram
You'll get there! Your consistent tourney participation and being in a 10-chest FS will eventually raise your spell inventory where you can begin disenchanting those for more SF's when needed. My suggestions for other stuff you can do: Play the Spire consistently; you'll gain SF's from some of the chests there. While you can no longer get multiples of the Moonstone Library set (the main reason for my high numbers of both CC's and SF's) make crafting the set a priority; you'll gain both SF's and one CC/day. To make more room in your city to place it, consider focusing on event pop/culture bldgs that give more pop/square than a residence and remove residences as you place those bldgs. It won't help with your ranking score if you care about rank, but it will have the added benefit of making culture something you don't have to think about anymore. I now run 170% culture most of the time, so I only use the EE spells to fulfill quests/FA badges and the remainder could be disenchanted (if I needed more SF's, lol!).

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Here are screenshots from my 2 cities:
Ch15 city:
View attachment 9505
Ch16 city:
View attachment 9506
The difference in CC's is due to the number of them I used in the Ch16 city during FA for residue badges where that FS placed 6th. I started that FA with ~400 CC's and finished it with 28. But, all it did for my SF's was slow down my reaching 1million, lol! Also, depleted a lot of my time boosters stock. CC's and time boosters stock is growing again now.

End of chapter 17:

Screenshot (33).png

I could have a lot more CCs, but I do not make them non-stop there and I craft a couple of items per day.

Edit: to add detail, I do go to the top of the Spire most weeks, and I only have 6 or 7 pages of building inventory because I do not hang onto things I won't place, and turn them into fragments instead, even with all that I already have.

Last edited:

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
I could have a lot more CCs, but I do not make them non-stop there and I craft a couple of items per day.

Edit: to add detail, I do go to the top of the Spire most weeks, and I only have 6 or 7 pages of building inventory because I do not hang onto things I won't place, and turn them into fragments instead, even with all that I already have.
Once I reach the top of this week's Spire I will have gone to the top for one year without missing a week in both cities; the Ch16 city has been going to the top weekly for 16months now. I produce CC's non-stop in both cities' MA and have multiple sets of the Moonstone Libraries; the number varies depending on whether I need the guest race space. If not, I fill it with moonstone libraries and have had as many as 10 in one city and 15 in the other at one time. I teleport them back to my inventory when I need the space. I try to craft enough in both cities to flip the mystical object 3x's or more per week each to keep the chance at the 500diamonds coming up as frequently as possible. I slowed that down in the Ch16 city when the FA ended and I was down to 28CC's, lol, but since I'd won 1500 diamonds from the mystical object during one week of the FA, I was already ahead of my diamond goal! Between that, the Genie, Spire gold in one FS and Spire silver in the other, I'm bringing in thousands of free diamonds/month total. That's the main reason I focus on making so many CC's. Since that also means I craft a lot of things I don't need, I have a huge inventory of Summonings: 24 pages in my Ch15 city and 18 pages in my Ch16 city. Since I'll inevitably reach 1 million SF's without disenchanting, I only disenchant to satisfy the 'gain SF' event quests.

Deleted User - 1178646

Drool. Thank you! I'm looking forward to the day when my lack of spell fragments stops limiting my crafting ability.
@Alram
You'll get there! Your consistent tourney participation and being in a 10-chest FS will eventually raise your spell inventory where you can begin disenchanting those for more SF's when needed. My suggestions for other stuff you can do: Play the Spire consistently; you'll gain SF's from some of the chests there. While you can no longer get multiples of the Moonstone Library set (the main reason for my high numbers of both CC's and SF's) make crafting the set a priority; you'll gain both SF's and one CC/day. To make more room in your city to place it, consider focusing on event pop/culture bldgs that give more pop/square than a residence and remove residences as you place those bldgs. It won't help with your ranking score if you care about rank, but it will have the added benefit of making culture something you don't have to think about anymore. I now run 170% culture most of the time, so I only use the EE spells to fulfill quests/FA badges and the remainder could be disenchanted (if I needed more SF's, lol!).

Those numbers are not reachable anymore unless you already have a high amount of libraries. it are the libraries/endless scrolls that create a fragment overflow. so most new players will be struggling a bit for spellfragments and would need to choose there rewards in events, how many daily buildings you need for your city and how many you can spare to disenchant.
The spire is a good source but on it's own it cannot sustain an active crafter even if you reacht the top weekly

The best is to pick at an event the largest possible daily prize where possible to disenchant.
I would not dispell spells from the tournament, actually using them is much more beneficial.

Once you are a point where PP becomes useless thats a nice source for disenchanting, it also gives bucketloads of spellfragments, but for now you need them a lot still.

I feel for all of you with the overabundance of spell fragments and CCs to the degree that prizes no longer have meaning. The ennui must be soul-destroying. ;)

View attachment 9508
I once had a lot, but since I do not have libraries in my city there in a decline for a long long time. every week I loose a few thousant spellfragments, luckily I am not as low as you "yet:
1617066318543.png

This is my mini city on another world. it has 11 libraries and I craft a lot lot more there than on my main.
Only recently have I crafted a bit less frantic as I need the timeboosters for something else right now.
1617066462943.png

This is the difference between crafting without libraries and crafting with many libraries in your city.
But those are now limited to 1 per player if you don't already own them.