• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Spire rewards

Mauwalker

In Tournament, as long as a player completes one province, they get the same rewards at the end as everyone else in their Fellowship.

The Spire appears to work differently but I haven't been able to figure out why some members get more rewards than others. And because it doesn't work the same way, I'm also wondering what is the most efficient way to use my Spire perk points.

Last week, for example, my FS got 145 points in the spire. That should be 110 points worth of rewards, plus 35 points as perks. At least two members who participated in the Spire did not receive 50 diamonds (which is part of the 110 point reward).

What are we overlooking?

Yavimaya

Scroll-Keeper
The purple bar is the team rewards and only the people that reach to the purple bar get the team rewards. As for points I'm not the best and we need someone else to answer that one.

Mauwalker

The purple bar is the team rewards and only the people that reach to the purple bar get the team rewards. As for points I'm not the best and we need someone else to answer that one.

What do you mean by "only the people that reach to the purple bar get the team rewards"? Everyone in my FS got at least 15 points in the spire, thus contributing to the point total of the FS as a whole.

defiantoneks

Screen Shot 2022-12-04 at 3.56.27 PM.png

the "purple bar" expands upward for each reward. so if the spire was to end now, in the situation pictured, the people who are not level with the top reward will receive only the reward they reach. as pictured, the person at the high halls gate will get the reward locked in, just below them. the two people below that at the second checked reward will get that reward.

so for everyone to max out the reward received, you all need to finish in the same spot. (preferably the very top, where you get the most rewards)

i think.

Mauwalker

Ok. That is understandable.

So it is not worth spending Spire perk points unless you have at least one member "ahead" of the purple bar - and even then, only that member or members would benefit from the spending.

Henroo

Oh Wise One
Ok. That is understandable.

So it is not worth spending Spire perk points unless you have at least one member "ahead" of the purple bar - and even then, only that member or members would benefit from the spending.
Correct. In order to get spire rewards for a given waypoint, both the fellowship score and individual progress must reach it.

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
Check out the other scrollkeepers sections too ... you can basically find out about almost everything on Elvenar in the scrollkeepers section.

Mauwalker

@Darielle - thank you for your very helpful link. One more question if I may - how exactly does one get ahead of the purple bar? I am guessing that it requires either spending diamonds or having special buildings (like the Polar Bear for tourneys).

Shae-Leigh

Rushing in Place
No, no special buildings. You just have to keep climbing. :) The purple bar only goes to the top of the spire. If you climb to the top, you will meet it - assuming your FS all climbs as well and gets it there. :)

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
@Darielle - thank you for your very helpful link. One more question if I may - how exactly does one get ahead of the purple bar? I am guessing that it requires either spending diamonds or having special buildings (like the Polar Bear for tourneys).
What everyone said is true. It doesn't require any special buildings or diamonds. On my little ID (Just started it on Oct 30) I made it to the lab and earned 125 diamonds. Didn't spend any, but it did cost a lot of goods for negotiating. Worth it. I plan to get it to the top on the next gold push, the first week of January.

It's easy to get ahead of the purple bar. Just climb to the top before anyone else and you'll certainly be ahead of the bar. The best thing to do is to aspire to go as far as the purple bar goes. Since BOTH you AND the purple bar have to make a certain level in order to achieve it, just plan on going as far as the purple bar goes. Of course, going to the top will help your other teammates by filling up the bar. Just remember that even if you go to the top, if the purple bar doesn't get there, then you can't win the diamonds for the top level. (Course, you can still get lucky and win a chest that gives you lots of diamonds.) Good luck to you.