• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Spire/Tournament City only

InvincibleRailroad

I now have my city where I want it, I think anyhow. I have 6 each of Marble and Gems with 5 Crystal, my boosted goods, 7 magic WS's and 10 armories. I also have 3 scrolls, 2 elixir and steel for sentient goods. I am taking 1 to 2 weeks off to build up troops and goods, then I will start the tournaments and spire and see how things go from there. My goods should be around 5-6m each by then. I will fill the barracks, training grounds and mercenary camp then feed the brown bear, collect them, then use time instants on one more fill.
I would like to do 25-30 provinces to 5 stars so I can amass the KP it will take to go back to chapter 16, if I desire, or use them to level up my AW's.
Any comments/suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

AtaguS

Wow sounds like you are in excellent shape. I can't imagine you'll have trouble meeting that goal.
Are you crafting the temp troop boosters as well? I have found it fairly simple to get through the 1st tier on the strength of my own troops...polish the phoenix Monday, and if I wait until Tuesday afternoon to place the temp buildings, I have enough troops and fighting strength to get through the 5th star in the tournament Saturday morning.

InvincibleRailroad

Yes, I craft the 5 day buildings whenever they pop up, but that has not happened much lately. I have 3 of each in inventory now and always watch for them. As I said, I am building troops and goods this week and if all goes well I will hit the tourny next week. If I don't feel I am ready, I will take another week to build up. Will post when I make the jump and let you know how it went.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
Yes, I craft the 5 day buildings whenever they pop up, but that has not happened much lately. I have 3 of each in inventory now and always watch for them. As I said, I am building troops and goods this week and if all goes well I will hit the tourny next week. If I don't feel I am ready, I will take another week to build up. Will post when I make the jump and let you know how it went.
In case you find the strategy useful. I try to do the first round or two of the tournament without boost buildings. then drop them on Wedendsday or Thursday, do tournament, use timers to do most of Spire, continue doing tournament, do next Spire on Sunday using timers. it lets me get two spires and a tournament out of one set of boost buildings and a few feedings.