• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Spirit Wolf Pack

Henroo

Oh Wise One
Does anyone know if the Spirit Wolf Pack building is a unique building that was offered once? Or is it a regular building that will be offered again in future Halloween events? I have 1 copy of it which is a little out of date. If it will come again, I will sell it off for CCs. But if it is a unique, 1 time building then I will either upgrade it or teleport it into inventory and hold on to it.

BrinDarby

it was in the bonus line for an event....( spending :diamond:)
It was also I think a prize in seasons maybee....

I just remember it from 1 Event.

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
I haven't seen it for sale in the MA, so I'm holding onto mine. I got mine in an event, I know.

BrinDarby

Henroo ,
My Khel city has one. That means it was available
twice...... cause No way did I spend 1500 :diamond: into an
Event to get 1 that way.

If I remember correctly, it was for diamonds 1st, then
like 3-4 months later it was a Seasons prize and I was
shocked. I haven't seen it offered since then.

TimeMachine

it was in the bonus line for an event....( spending :diamond:)
It was also I think a prize in seasons maybee....
Yes it was part of the Royal Prizes long ago in "Sorcerers' Homecoming" and it was available as a regular prize in last season as far as I remember.

1708835446311.png

The Spirit Wolfpack is one of them buildings I normally should already have replaced by a building from current chapter but I didn't because I like its design so much.
Especially in this city I don't want to replace it because the fellowship to which this city belongs is called "Bluemoon-Pack" ;)

I don't understand why the possibility of using diamonds instead of RRs was only given to them wonder upgrades.
Some people like to upgrade beloved buildings and wonders too and I always thought that @InnoGames is trying to sell diamonds.
Or would this be kind of too much like P2W?

Last edited:

Ihrlaen

According to idavis, it was introduced in the Misty Forest (Halloween 2021), and that feels right from memory.
Time stamp ~3:55.

More recently, it was in very first Season last year, Season of Joy.

It is not like the Hummingbird Temple, Temple of Mind, or Squid Lounge (amongst others) that have only been Royal Prizes (so far), even though that was where it was first introduced. That said, it is clearly rare, so probably hold on to it?

Last edited:

TimeMachine

That said, it is clearly rare, so probably hold on to it?
Thank you for your correction! @Ihrlaen

That said, it is clearly rare, so probably hold on to it?
That's why I will keep it, like all them other rare buildings I've already collected on my long way to Elvenar and beyond! :)

In my perception I am playing Elvenar in a kind of "Collectors Choice-Mode" I guess.
Always ready to hunt rare and/or new buildings and to keep up some old beloved classics to expand my puzzle-possibilities and to be able to give my cities a new look from time to time.
Of course this is not very effective in most cases but when I succed to tease my eyes by a nice looking city, I am happy! ;)

Last edited:

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
Thank you for your correction! @Ihrlaen

That's why I will keep it, like all them other rare buildings I've already collected on my long way to Elvenar and beyond! :)

In my perception I am playing Elvenar in a kind of "Collectors Choice-Mode" I guess.
Always ready to hunt rare and/or new buildings and to keep up some old beloved classics to expand my puzzle-possibilities and to be able to give my cities a new look from time to time.
Of course this is not very effective in most cases but when I succed to tease my eyes by a nice looking city, I am happy! ;)
Yeah, I keep rare buildings too. I still have a wishing well from chapter five in storage, lol.