• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Spoilers for October Event Inside

DeletedUser6219

I use AdBlock for Chrome and have same experience as Ashrem; seems it is just blocking the ads on the side of the info.

DeletedUser7370

I haven't set any special permissions for my cross-site blocker (No-Script in Firefox). The page loads fine, but lots of other stuff gets blocked. On the other hand, it allows certain known-safe cross-site stuff by defaultView attachment 2438
I use Policeman it blocks almost everything by default and you have to tell it what to allow. It takes some time to add permissions to it, but it is very thorough. Once I have the permissions set right that page loads fine, but the 3 boxes in your image that say content unavailable don't even show up for me. I leave the advertisement part of wix blocked.

DeletedUser7421

Does the travelling merchant I work for the non-boosted tier 1 quests?

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
Does the travelling merchant I work for the non-boosted tier 1 quests?
I don't believe so, I think it makes different productions, not "precious rings" "wooden figurine" etc. Also some quests require 24h non-boost, and it for sure can't do those.

Deleted User - 1580260

Whats with the 'buy xx KP'? Where XX is fixed regardless of chapter.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
It's somewhat self balancing, in that the cost per KP is at least partially scaled by how long you've been buying them. For an aggressive player in mid-chapters, they are probably paying half a million coins or more per kp. A player who is new, or who never buys kp, is getting a cheap deal.

WolfSinger

And for advanced players who use excess coins to buy KP instead of goods from the wholesaler - I'm paying 1.8 million coins. And with excess coins still buying 1-4 per day if I don't have other expenditures in my city

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
First off, the spell Inspiring Meditation will extend your KP bar to 20 which should help.
Next, there are 4 ways to buy KP aside from diamonds: Coins, Tier 1,2, and 3. My suggestion is to never normally buy KP with one of your boosted tiers except for events. This way you will always have an easy and cheap way to buy a couple dozen when needed. This can also help if you are short on KP for unlocking the next advanced scouts tech for better rewards.

Tip from a list of event tips found here https://us.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/how-you-can-make-every-event-easier.13069/

DeletedUser3312

Does anyone know when it is going to begin on the USA server?

Arkadia

is there a list of daily prizes anywhere?
gemsofknowledge only have a few up

Plz tell me the "Research tech or upgrade 2 buildings to lvl 12 or higher" will be auto-completed
there r a buncha people done w Halflings..

Last edited:

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
is there a list of daily prizes anywhere?
gemsofknowledge only have a few up
The event is only a few days old on beta. Their list will get longer as the game advances. The buildings might all be in the elvenarchitect.com info, but they day they arrive won't be known until it happens on beta.

DeletedUser5800

Non-boost... guess I'm skipping this one...
upload_2017-9-26_12-58-44.png

DeletedUser1016

Unfortunately all 3 of the mana buildings are VERY underwhelming! None of them really compete against the 'Grapevine' building that is a free culture building in the Halfling chapter? The grapevines [4x1 with 100 mana/hr & 340 culture] produce 25 mana/hr/tile. The Magical Nutcracker produces 9.72/hr/tile; Mana Sawmill produces 26.25/hr/tile; and Endrasil's Sawmill produces 19.4/hr/tile! These really are lame!

They should have reintroduced the Mana Hut [158 mana/hr = 39 mana/hr/tile] from the Fellowship Adventure - now that's a real prize for players that need mana!

So everyone in any of the mana chapters are basically just participating to get variety and different versions of what we can already get, which are the grapevine buildings? I have to presume [didn't do all the calculations for the chapters below Halfling] that they will be underwhelming for the Woodelves and S&D chapters as well. I'll participate to get all the instants, runes, KP, etc. that I can, and along the way I'll pickup some of these "lackluster' mana buildings, but only because I need to try for something.

AGAIN, a real bummer for higher level players...the developers are NOT creating much content to inspire and motivate long time players to continue.

Last edited by a moderator: