• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Spooktacular Halloween Event!

teddeler

So now there is literally no way a new player will ever know the tournaments exist unless they hear about it or happen to join a fellowship on a whim. This is a serious flaw in the game. I'll make a more detailed post about this with pictures in the Ideas section soon.

Umm... I'm pretty sure I remember a prompt popping up every once in a while saying wouldn't it be great to be in a fellowship because of trading, friendshipping, and tournaments. Of course, I had no idea what the tournaments were but it was definitely trying to encourage me in that direction (I've just joined a couple of pseudo-fellowships just to see what was going on).

DeletedUser

I'm pretty sure I remember a prompt popping up every once in a while saying wouldn't it be great to be in a fellowship

I've never seen one of those, but it would be a great idea. Just a nice little reminder in-game from time to time that there are options for the players that don't make it to the forums.

mucksterme

Oh Wise One
I was just in between fellowships today in one of my cities and I can confirm the following. When not in a fellowship:

- There is no tournament tent on the world map to indicate when the next is starting
- The chat window and the Fellowship icon in your city mention fellowship benefits including trading, chatting and messages, but there is no mention of tournaments or fellowship adventures
- In the ranking points window, the tournament and fellowship adventures roster are not visible.

So now there is literally no way a new player will ever know the tournaments exist unless they hear about it or happen to join a fellowship on a whim. This is a serious flaw in the game. I'll make a more detailed post about this with pictures in the Ideas section soon.

thank you for the in depth confirmation
it does indeed point out a serious flaw

teddeler

I've never seen one of those, but it would be a great idea. Just a nice little reminder in-game from time to time that there are options for the players that don't make it to the forums.

I was getting rather irritated by it, actually, since I'd decided not to join a Fellowship. :)

Thinking about it, it may not have been a 'prompt' so much as a highlight on the Fellowship symbol under the profile picture on the left of the screen. And it may have only happened when I got a fellowship invite. Not sure.

RoxieRox75

There is no way to complete this in the time offered without spending a lot of diamonds. For those of us who do not want to spend diamonds for this we have no way of finishing. If you are offering two prizes maybe one of them could be given at the point when a person reaches half way. Then it won't seem like a lot of time wasted on a game with nothing to show for it.

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
There is no way to complete this in the time offered without spending a lot of diamonds.
What specifically held up your progress?
Was this your first event?
Have you seen the tips for events in my signature?
There are thousands, if not millions of players who completed it without spending a dime, so without knowing the exact problem the devs can't/won't fix it.

Last edited: