• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

SS quest completion not recognized.

DeletedUser

At approx. 9am MDT, I set a planks factory, a residence and a workshop on upgrade. Went out to run errands...opened Elvenar at 12noon-ish. The three buildings are finished yet the quest remains.

"Complete three(3) building upgrades to level 4 or higher."

Planks is now at level 7, Residence was upgraded to level 6, but I set it to upgrade again before realizing there was no credit given, and, workshop was upgraded to level 5.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3040

There's always seemed to be an issue with it giving me credit for upgrade quests if I wasn't actually logged in at the time. I didn't give me credit for the first produce power of provision spells quest, so I submitted a support ticket in-game, and they fixed it for me soon after.

DeletedUser

I had the same problem with both upgrade Quests. I had the "Upgrade 2 buildings to level 3 or higher" and the "Upgrade 3 buildings to level 4 or higher." quests open.

I upgraded 3 Marble Manufactories to level 7 and neither of the Quests registered. I upgraded 3 Planks Manufactories and got both. I was offline when they were completed so I can't confirm Sol's report.

DeletedUser1017

I had the same problem with the quest "Complete 5 Building Upgrades to level 6 or Higher". I filled out a support claim, and they promised to recognize those two upgrade completions when I finished the other upgrades. Upgrades are completed...let's see if they can fix the issue before my builders just complete 2 additional upgrades. ;) Seriously though, the development team is pretty good at looking at support claims if there's an issue.

DeletedUser115

Hi guys -

I apologize for the delayed response. :)

Yes, please contact support and we will get this handled for you as soon as possible.