• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recruiting Stilmyst

• Thread starter Deleted User - 281932
  • Start date

Deleted User - 281932

4 openings with an active fellowship in all events. Stilmyst does not allow non-boosted manufactories. We trade our boosted good for what other goods we need. We play in Fellowship Adventures but not for placement. In tournaments, we ask for 1000 in weekly scores unless real life intervenes. Also, we are deciding on a routine Spire Run.
Come join a well knowledgeable and fun active fellowship, Stilmyst.

We are not an idea fellowship for new players with cities just starting. It would be more beneficial for new players to join a fellowship suited for their own city's size. That way they have better chances to grow their city quickly. New cities do not gain enough Knowledge Points in a high ranking fellowship to invest in members Ancient Wonders to receive the runes needed to build their own Ancient Wonders which very helpful for a growing city. Good luck and safe travels in finding that special fellowship (fs).
Example:
Mountain Halls, gives % boosts for the goods produced.
Dwarven Bulwark, upgrades as it accents the powerful Armories.
And many more!

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 850238979

I notice you still have space. Are you open for an experienced player with a new city?

Deleted User - 281932

Thank you for your interest to join us! Yes, we still have space and yes, we are looking for active players. It looks to me you are very active. Maybe too active enough to help us. I accepted your city once until I seen you had 6 other cities. I'm happy for you to be able to keep up with that many. However, I feel we are not what you are looking for. We do expect members to participate in the weekly tournaments with contributing at least fair points. Thank you!

Deleted User - 850238979

Thank you for your interest to join us! Yes, we still have space and yes, we are looking for active players. It looks to me you are very active. Maybe too active enough to help us. I accepted your city once until I seen you had 6 other cities. I'm happy for you to be able to keep up with that many. However, I feel we are not what you are looking for. We do expect members to participate in the weekly tournaments with contributing at least fair points. Thank you!
Just to let you know that by kicking me out of your fellowship as soon as you accepted my application I had a 24 hour stand down where I couldn't join another fellowship. You also didn't even bother to respond to my message which is a common courtesy.
You are quite right, I am not a good fit for your fellowship, just not for the reasons you espoused.
Have a great week.

Deleted User - 281932

Just to let you know that by kicking me out of your fellowship as soon as you accepted my application I had a 24 hour stand down where I couldn't join another fellowship. You also didn't even bother to respond to my message which is a common courtesy.
You are quite right, I am not a good fit for your fellowship, just not for the reasons you espoused.
Have a great week.
I'm very sorry for that delay. I had never done that before and didn't expect any overlays. Yes, I should have said something to you but lost the thread as I deleted it. There was too much happening that day that I'm sure you care nothing about. We had just lost a great friend by heart attack and his wife was on telling us. She was thanking us for being such a good online family to him in his last days and wanting to know what to do to give all his stuff to the fs that she could. When it was taken care of by then you had joined another fellowship and I figured I was the last thing you needed or wanted to hear from. I hope you can find forgiveness in your heart. I understand this is a game but we are real people not some pc generated names and I'm truly sorry. If it had been one of your family I wouldn't have left them to care for your city and account on their own. She had never played in Elvenar.
I hope you found a good fellowship for the city you were using. Please, be at peace!

Deleted User - 850238979

I'm very sorry for that delay. I had never done that before and didn't expect any overlays. Yes, I should have said something to you but lost the thread as I deleted it. There was too much happening that day that I'm sure you care nothing about. We had just lost a great friend by heart attack and his wife was on telling us. She was thanking us for being such a good online family to him in his last days and wanting to know what to do to give all his stuff to the fs that she could. When it was taken care of by then you had joined another fellowship and I figured I was the last thing you needed or wanted to hear from. I hope you can find forgiveness in your heart. I understand this is a game but we are real people not some pc generated names and I'm truly sorry. If it had been one of your family I wouldn't have left them to care for your city and account on their own. She had never played in Elvenar.
I hope you found a good fellowship for the city you were using. Please, be at peace!

I'm very sorry for your loss.