• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Stone Cold - The Final Resting Place

Does anybody know the story behind these behemoths ? I often look at these and wonder how they came to be, what their purpose is , and what the story behind them is. I have searched the forums and found no answers. But in doing so I have found some very creative people that live in here - maybe they can tell me the story behind these - star crossed lovers - not so sure of - vanquished rivals - don't know, aliens ( my favorite) but how did they come to be? Am sure that every country has a story about them and there is always a grain of truth in the telling - so let the stories be told here.

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    319.6 KB · Views: 33
  • Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    224.4 KB · Views: 35

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
Aww Willie they have your avatar inset in their armor.
Have you checked the EN Forum? I seem to recall a dialog from a good while back, like maybe 5 years ago. I don't think anyone knew back then either.