• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

stonedhenge

DeletedUser16929

:confused:... will we get a chance to evolve our Stonehenge?
my problem is that i was only able to get my Stonehenge evolved to stage 5
i see at stage 10 the Stonehenge is very awesome
i would still like to evolve mine to stage 10............................. is it possible?:confused:

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
I did get the 9 artifacts needed to max out the Stonehenge, but I got the final one on the final day, and I had to spend a few dollars to buy one of the bonus sun flares packs that were offered on the final day to complete it. But I am ok with that, because I also got the Cozy Farm from one of those chests that I would not have opened if I had not bought the flares.

I am actually sort of surprised that the upcoming Fellowship Adventure is offering two Phoenix Artifacts and not one Phoenix and one Stonehenge. Of course, knowing how things can change from Beta to regular servers, this may still happen. Or maybe they could be nice and add a Stonehenge artifact to the stage one prize chest and keep the Phoenix artifacts in the stage two and three chests.

DeletedUser16929

Getting your Stonehenge to level 10 it probably not possible with just 1 event. It will take multiple events for that to be possible.
thank you for replying
will Stonehenge be offered as a prize at another event?
will there be another Summer Solstice event?
will Stonehenge be offered at another Summer Solstice event?
will there be evolution upgrades offered at another Summer Solstice event?
i need 5 evolution upgrades, do you know if 5 evolution upgrades will be offered at some event?
should i just hit Stonedhenge with a wrecking ball and knock it into a pile of dust, not magic dust, just dust! and maybe a few small rocks
:(:eek:dust............................................................................................................................................ no dust:D:cool:

DeletedUser16929

Getting your Stonehenge to level 10 it probably not possible with just 1 event. It will take multiple events for that to be possible.
it is possible, for i have seen a few get it
for example: Taral Cabot in my fellowship got it ( Raganok - RECRUITING )
thank you once again to everyone who took the time to read and reply to my Stonedhenge Thread
love you all, high above the Earth's mantle in Elvenar........................................................................................ sputnik9009

Dopeykr

Since the Phoenixes & Stonehenge aren't sets but evolving structures. There is no telling if they will offered again. The various sets that have been released appear to be one time only offers. The Chessboard set is a crafted structure so it doesn't count, because if you don't have the complete set it will reappear in Magic Academy's crafting.

The Unbeliever

thank you for replying
will Stonehenge be offered as a prize at another event?
will there be another Summer Solstice event?
will Stonehenge be offered at another Summer Solstice event?
will there be evolution upgrades offered at another Summer Solstice event?
i need 5 evolution upgrades, do you know if 5 evolution upgrades will be offered at some event?
should i just hit Stonedhenge with a wrecking ball and knock it into a pile of dust, not magic dust, just dust! and maybe a few small rocks
:(:eek:dust............................................................................................................................................ no dust:D:cool:
- probably not, since it's a 'Summer event' building.
- YES! just wait until next year. :p (though you can likely bet it'll be with a brand new evolving building - or maybe a new 'summer themed' set building)
- maybe, maybe not.
- probably is a decent bet.
- as this game lacks FoE's 'Store Building kit' item, I'd keep your Stonehenge around for now.

Overall though, Stonehenge is a fairly 'meh' building due to the 48hr collection nerf... if it had stayed at 24hrs, it'd be a solid building. As it stands compared to the initial Phoenix offerings, it's up there with the gold birdie as just a lackluster boost.

Same thing happened when FoE first introduced evolving a year or so ago...
- Pillar of Heroes was great!
- Grand Bridge in the very next event was beyond crap. (ie: it was literally a larger, nerfed version of the previous event's PoH's!lol)
- Tholos of Idols was a new level of 'this is getting over-powered'.
...and it's just continued to get more and more insane! (though the Fall event's Windmills were kinda lame, so the odd turd does still rear it's ugly head)

We still have the big Fall and Winter events here, and if we keep to the FoE trend, (which Elvenar mostly does when porting these similar features), we can expect forthcoming evolving buildings to (hopefully!) begin to really ramp up the power of these buildings!

DeletedUser16929

- as this game lacks FoE's 'Store Building kit' item, I'd keep your Stonehenge around for now.
i will keep it for now
thank you very much, The Unbeliever