• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Storage Options

• Thread starter DeletedUser2983
  • Start date

DeletedUser2983

I would like to see a super cultural building in which current cultural buildings can be stored retaining their culture value. This building could be upgraded to accommodate more buildings. It could act like a storage unit as well. This way the fun holiday and special event buildings could be kept without having to sell the hard won prizes due to space allowances. I wouldn't even mind it if the storage building was specifically for these specailty buildings. I would give up a 5x5 space if i could keep the cultural rating and population of the buildings stored inside considering that it is a significant number of buildings. Start with any 6 and upgrade from there. Then, I could pull out my favorite holiday buildings to decorate with during the proper season. The upside is that every time there is an Elvenarian special event everyone will be excited to add more fun buildings to their city!