• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

storage

DeletedUser3899

I have read that there will not be the option to rotate your buildings. Well how about a storage building?
A building that you can take building off your city temporarily so that you can move them around in you city allowing you to utilize your city space more efficiently. I have found being a somewhat of a new player and only learning as your city grows. That placement of building and such are not always the best at the beginning. I have found it very frustrating trying to figure out the best option with limited space as I grow.
I really think this option would be very helpful for all players new and old..

DeletedUser3899

That is pretty nifty and very informative. Thank you for that link. But I think it would be a lot easier for all players if it was something that was accessible from the game board itself

DeletedUser61

A building that you can take building off your city temporarily
How long is "temporary" and what happens to stored building if the time expires.

In particular, how will you prevent folks from parking the Trader, Magic Academy, Barrack, and other buildings that are unneeded at the moment, in the "temporary" storage?? If there's no limitation, then you're just asking for more space.

The design of your city should INCLUDE some buffer space.

DeletedUser188

It has always been inno games opinion that they will not add any temp storage for buildings
They have been saying it for years
Well guess what in FoE another inno game they are having another event (they have them every month)
One of the prizes you can win is the ability to store one event building (a building you win during an event )
Its not a temp storage area but its a start
Only took them 4 years to add it

DeletedUser4176

This is my first post, so accept my pardons for any stupidity. I have only been playing a couple of months, and absolutely love the game. I am a born builder, and the graphics are wonderful in this game. I would like to add my two cents to the storage feature need. As I have invested actual human money into setting up my kingdoms, I am now at the point where I need to stop that and start using my carefully crafted cities to produce and build. When a new item comes available, and there is a need to rearrange the city, it is incredibly frustrating and time-consuming to have to move sidewalks, houses et al. just to accomodate the newest acquisition. This really impedes progress in the game- unnecessary delays and messes. Why can there NOT be a storage feature? Perhaps even one that is an an earned item. I have seen it in so many other games.

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
From what mods have said the "puzzle" of moving buildings is a feature of the game.
Some might say it encourages diamond spending on expansions.....