• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Storing event rewards

DeletedUser5164

So I have this Wonky Walter's tent in my inventory. I'd like to place it and see what I can do to make it look cool in my city, even though it does not match much aesthetically. But I won't do it because I cannot store it again if I don't like it, so it is just going to sit in my inventory forever.

So how about the ability to store event-related buildings - and ONLY event-related buildings - that we place in our cities. With more events coming (I'd guess there will be a winter themed event at some point) I would love to be able to redecorate based upon the seasons/holidays/my whims.

I am sure this has been brought up before, but with Events becoming more common I think now is the time to implement something like this. I know other Inno games do not do this, and that is a shame. Let's allow Elvenar to stand out!! (BTW, I love how the spell checker does not recognize the word Elvenar!)

DeletedUser5785

I'm new to the game and came here to see if there was ways to store the winter items. Apparently not. Too bad, I would have considered buying diamonds so I could get the daily event prizes. Unfortunately, if I can't switch out the cultural items from time to time it's going to seriously limit what I spend on 'real money' in-game purchases.

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
I'm new to the game and came here to see if there was ways to store the winter items. Apparently not. Too bad, I would have considered buying diamonds so I could get the daily event prizes. Unfortunately, if I can't switch out the cultural items from time to time it's going to seriously limit what I spend on 'real money' in-game purchases.
The developers have said that the challenge of moving buildings around in a limited space is a core feature of the game, so no sort of storage or building swap, or rotation- temporary or otherwise will ever be implemented.

DeletedUser5785

That's unfortunate. The only thing I can come up with is to section off a part of my map as "storage" It'll take away from the aesthetics of my city and waste valuable plot space, but it might be my only choice. Something for me to mull over I guess.