• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Storm Phoenix and Bracelets

Someone on one of the Facebook pages stated that the boost to the MM spells given by the Storm Phoenix doesn't count towards the total for Bracelets in the FA. Can anyone tell me if this is true or not? Players who already have the Fire may be looking at the Storm as a second build, but not if it doesn't help with the FA.

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
During the last FA I cast the MM spells on the relevant factories, fed my Storm Phoenix, got a boost to the amount of goods produced, and the total amount collected counted towards the bracelets. If it did not, I would submit a ticket to support to find out what was going on.

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
And your issue is Facebook. It is an unmonitored, unregulated platform that creates misinformation, spreads it around and monitors (and monetizes) your every activity.
I did use to read and give correct information on Gems' Facebook page, but as Facebook does not compensate me for the data it collects on me, I am currently refusing to participate. Sorry.